Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Danielle asked: Just want to make sure getting the correct size always were 7.5 wanted to make sure I should not get the 8 instead?
- O: "Hi. I'm normally a size 8. I printed the shoe sizing chart and actually measured my foot. I was closer to 8.5 so ordered a half size up and these boots and size were PERFECT! They are so comfortable and warm. I've gotten so many compliments. hope this helps"
- Julie: "I ordered my size (9.5) and it was a perfect fit. These boots are actually keeping my feet toasty in this freezing Chicago winter."
- M: "These boots run pretty true to size. ...comfy& warm. I love them."
- Maura: "I wear a size 10 and that's what I bought. Can wear them with socks comfortably. I wore them all day today and my feet didn't get hot, they felt so good!!"
- Vennette: "Danielle, You should buy your correct size."
- Barbara: "Beautiful, very stylish and well made. The size runs a little big."
- Patte: "I take a 9 and I would not have wanted any bigger. I felt they had plenty of room if I wanted thicker socks. I do have a narrow foot."
- H: "They are true to size."
- WENDY: "7.5 will fit exactly. Would get an 8 so you can wear thick socks."
- Jorge: "Boots run true to size. So if you wear a 7.5, you should order that size. Boots are super comfortable and warm. "
- Sandy: "They are true to size. "
- Cynthia: "As for myself, I normally wear a 9 BUT in boots I always go up a size to a 10. I have this style in a 10 and they fit real good. You can wear a thicker sock if you like especially winter time when it is realllllll cold. Your choice."
Melissa asked: Are the boots waterproof? Would they keep my feet dry if playing in the snow?
- stacey: "No, I wouldn't wear them in snow/wet weather."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Melissa, These boots are not waterproof. We would not recommend wearing the boot to play in snow as it isnt waterproof. Thank you, Hillary"