Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Katie: "look"
Trish asked: Do they run big or small? I really need a 10.5
- ILSE ELENA: "Small and narrow, I agree. I ordered a 10 with other two pairs of N5 shoes in the same size. Kayla are small and narrow than the others."
- Elise: "I would say they fit my size so order the size you need. They should fit your feet."
- Alexandra: "I found that they run true to size. Hope this helps!"
- Esperanza R: "My experience with this shoe, is that it ran a bit small."
- Rita: "Best get an 11 then.....the front silver piece is metal and does not flex!"
- Marilyn: "A little small for me. Still I love them!"
- Joanna: "Hi Trish, I found that this shoe runs pretty true to size - neither too big nor too small. I really love how versatile it is. Comfy, too! enjoy!"
- Erendida: "they were a bit tight."
- Jennifer: "They run true to size, I took a 10. I orderd the silver ones but they were NOT true to the color as shown, I did return them. Hope this is helpful."
- Tammy: "They run small and narrow. I wear a 6.5, which I ordered, but they were very tight and dug into my heels. They are so cute that I made a trip across town to try them on in person, and the 7.0 fit a little better, but they were so narrow I couldn't buy them. I don't normally need a wide width, but the metallic part was inflexible, and hit my foot at exactly the spot where my bones are. They are not available in wide widths, so I just had to do without these particular shoes. Very cute - I hope they work for you!"
- Krystle: "In my experience with these they run small. I purchased a 10 and that is what I usually wear. But in this shoe my toe was at the top and it was very uncomfortable. I would have needed an 11 for them to fit comfortably. "
- Monika: "They run small. I'm usually a solid 8 M and they were way too tight in width, rather than length. They are beautiful, though! I returned them and did not reorder a larger size because I needed them for a wedding just a few days later."
- Connie: "I think they run a bit on the small size. I ordered an 8 and am sending them back as I need 81/2. Hope this helps!"
- Shae: "I would definitely order 1/2 size larger than usual because the metal toe is a little constricting."