Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
jackie asked: Is the blush/taupe shoe leather or faux leather?
- Jennifer: "The shoe is leather. "
- P: "Leather. Nice looking."
- D: "Real leather. Loved this shoe, just didn't fit. so I returned it."
- C: "Good question. Inside the shoe says, "Leather with quality man-made upper." It doesn't feel real."
- Lisa: "I'm not sure if it's real or not - it LOOKS and FEELS like real leather on the main part of the shoe. The heel is more of a shiny, patent leather material. I've been very happy with the shoe, once it was broken in. It took a few wearings before the toe area didn't feel tight or rub but now it's fine."
- Geeta: "After anxiously awaiting my order , it was cancelled four days later by naturalizer, ( quote all the shoes I ordered was out of stock , very disappointed , they could have had at least one pair of the 3 pairs I ordered. Good luck with receiving yours ."
- Louise: "I don't think it is leather. If it is, it is not quality leather. Inside the shoe it reads, "Leather with quality man-made upper. Balance quality man-made materials." Perhaps the blush color is leather, but the trim is definitely man-made and it very tight across the toe. I am having to return it because of the fit, Thank you for inquiring."
- Gina: "Hello: the shoe is made of leather."