Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Sarah asked: Is the peep toe opening small or big? My second toe is longer than my first so I have to be careful not to get shoes with a small peep toe opening because it is not cute and a bit scary looking to me when it too small. Thanks in advance for your comments!
- Carol: "The opening was not too small for me. It rather an open-toed shoe, not a peep-toe. I found it very comfortable after spending 8 hours in this shoe the first time I wore it and walking a mile back and forth to work."
- LINH: "It opens not too big. I think its not to big nor too small. I like this pair of shoes."
- kathy: "Only open wide enough for 2 toes."
- Rita: "The peep toe opening is large. I returned the shoe because it was very uncomfortable, in the toe area and the opening for the foot. Tried for awhile but could not tolerate the leather. It is too stiff."
- Jing: "The opening looks good to me. This is the first time I bought this kind of shoe though. I don't see any problem"
- Susan: "I, too, have a longer second toe and find these shoes to be quite comforable. The opening in the toe is a good size for my toes. Hope this helps Sue "
- Diane: "I have these shoes and they fit perfectly. My second toe isn't larger, but when I look down, I see it's tip only. Both toes fit comfortably and peep through the peep!"
- Jo-Anne: "The peep toe opening is large enough for my big toe, second toe and part of my third toe to show."
Anh asked: Does this Malibu go well with Indigo dress?
- Jane: "The shoe color as pictured is the true color of the shoe. I would print it, cut it out and lay it on the dress to get an idea of the match. You didn't ask about the style or comfort.....I have 3 pairs of shoes this stye.....very comfortable."
- Roseann: "Yes, I think it does. I wear with indigo jeans and I like the way they look. They are also very comfortable right out of the box."
- Jeanne: "I would think it would go fine. It leans more towards being Indigo, although I use it with a dress that has navy in it."
- Rita: "The color is between navy and royal blue, I believe it would go with the Indigo."
- Chasene: "Yes, these would go well with indigo. I wear mine with my navy skirt and jean dresses. Very comfortable. "
- kathy: "This leather is not as dark as navy, but a brighter blue. I wear these with gray and shades of navy anyway. I would also wear them with indigo, as the colors are in the same family but with a bit of contrast, not to "matchy matchy,""
- Linda: "Yes"
Barbara asked: Will the Mali Blue look good with a Navy Blue Dress?
- Roseann: "Hi Barbara W, It's a nice blue, and I think it will look good with navy. It really is very close to navy."
- Sena: "I think white one will look better with a blue dress. This one will be perfect with jeans or white dress. Hope this info help you a bit."
- kathy: "It's "okay" with a Navy dress, my reason for purchasing also. Actually thought about returning the shoes because of the color. It is lighter than a true navy, maybe it should just be called blue! But I like the style and any shade of darker blue dress shoes is hard to come by so I will keep these."
- Melinda: "Yes, I know I am going to wear mine with my dresses and capris."
- Melissa: "Definitely! The color may be off slightly but don't think that will matter! These are very cute shoes."
- Leslie: "I did not purchase this color - just black and ivory - but I think it's too light, personally."
- Christne: "I wear these with a "darker" navy suit. The shoes are lighter than true navy, but still look great from my perspective. They are so comfortable, they are well worth it."