Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara L: "These go with a lot of things. Very comfortable, professional and not too high. Great for work."
Denise asked: I am interested in the Ivory but wondered whether its a light beige or more nude?
- Susan: "Light beige"
- BARBARA: "Color is as pictured -ivory shiny-"
- Betsy: "There are a very light beige/cream. Everyone has their own interpretation of "nude" but I think you would like these. I feel they will go with just about everything."
- Linda: "The shoe is not beige, but rather would be described as "cream" or off white. It is extremely comfortable, true to size and the color is truly "ivory" even though the picture looks beige."
- Karen: "MOre of an off white or cream. I wouldn't say it's either light beige or nude."
- militza: "Hi is more nude, I know the shoes but I never could buy as I reside in the Republic of Panama and have an address in Miami also, I try to buy using my international card and I could not get the approval. Naturalizer should use pay pal system as there is a lot of clients who live abroad who love to buy their shoes. Thanks Militza"
- Michele: "These shoes are lighter than pictured, more of a true ivory as their name, I wouldn't classify them exactly as "nude" compared to other nude colored shoes I have seen, but I do really like these nonetheless. A nice shoe to match a lot of different outfits. Hope this helps!"
- Laurie: "Denise, I would say this is a true ivory - closer to nude than beige. Kind of like the former "bone" color. And, these are a fabulously comfortable pair of shoes. Have been able to even wear them without hose this summer."
- Azucena: "I'm actually wearing them right now and they are light beige. They are really comfortable. Also, i ordered my size in Wide otherwise i think they would be too tight if your foot is a little wide. I hope this answer helps!"