Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Gotta go to church and school or maybe a party. The shoes are comfortable, sleek and sexy with pants or a skirt."
- VerÃ³nica E.: "Love these shoes, they are comfortable and stylish..."
Sue asked: I am interested in this shoe, however, I don't know whether to get the narrow or medium fit. How did you decide? I am planning on wearing these shoes for work and I am on my feet all day. Are these comfortable for being on my feet all day?
- pam: "There is a nice looking shoe, but not comfortable. I would not recommend you buy them if you plan to be on your feet all day."
- Yvonne E.: "I purchased these shoes to replace a previous pair of shiny black Naturalizers that I just wore out. I find that the Voylan shoe runs true to size and is very comfortable. I wear them all day & do a lot of walking on the NYC sidewalk & by the end of the day my feet still feel fine. I'd recommend these shoes to anyone."
- Kathleen: "I purchased both the black and the cream Voylan shoes. Personally, I think they run narrow in the toes. I love naturalizer shoes, I got the older version of this shoe and can wear it all day. These tend to rub against my little toe and under my big toe. I would try them on in the store especially if you are going to wear them in the spring/summer when your feet will swell. I wish I would of!!! Hope this helps."
- Tracie: "I found that the elastic pinched near my small toe. I would not recommend these shoes for standing all day."
- Guadalupe: "These shoes are comfortable. I bought them medium size. I did find that they run somewhat narrower though as they fit kind of snug on my feet, but nevertheless they are comfortable."
- India: "Actually, I just had to send them back...sniff, sniff, because I really like them but they were too narrow in the 10 1/2 medium although I do not have a wide foot. If you normally wear a narrow then I would suggest getting the medium."
- Dorothy: "Hi Sue, I have wide feet so I ordered wide. They are not overly wide. I am on my feet all day and these shoes are very comfortable. I bought them in 2 colors because I like them so much. Dorothy "
- DAINA: "If you wear a medium width, then buy that. These shoes are incredibly comfortable. I am on my feet all day and these shoes are great! The toe box on the top may pinch a little as the day goes on (being on your feet all day), so I would not get narrow if you don't have to. You will really enjoy these!"
- Margaret: "My foot is very narrow so that is why I went with the narrow. It is tight across the bottom of the toe area but I am sure if I had gone with the medium the rest of the shoe would have been too loose. I like the shoe but I cannot wear for a long period of time or walk in them for very long. I am trying to stretch the elastic toe area out but so far not much luck."
- Yvonne: "Hello sue. I love the shoe and it's very comfortable. I got the narrow fit and I shouldn't have because it he show is irritating my bunions. If I didn't have bunions the fit would be perfect . "
- Ronda: "I love these shoes. I wear them to work all the time. Granted, I have a desk job, but I am up and down all day in them. I have a wide foot, so I got the wide size, and they work great. I will say, if you are tossed up between a narrow or wider size, e.g., a narrow or medium, I would go with the medium. The reason I say this, the top part of the shoe where the buckle is, could easily rub if the shoe was a bit tight."
- Jane: "Hi. At times I need a narrow too, but I tried these in medium and they're fine. Really wouldn't want them any narrower. I sometimes have trouble with the heel slipping if I don't get narrow, but that wasn't an issue with these."
- Denise: "I love this shoe. It is a great fit in length and width (true to your size). As far as width I would go with whatever you normally wear. It is very comfortable for standing for walking. I have actually purchased this shoe twic;e, and may purchase an additional color. I'm sure you will love them, I know I do! :)"