Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Bev asked: i have a wide foot, do they run narrow and do they run long?
- Sandra: "I have a narrow foot and ordered the narrow width. They seem to run true to size in length and width, or maybe slightly narrow."
- Jacqueline: "I have a medium width foot and bought the shoe in medium. I found that it ran true to size and width. It was not narrower or longer than specified for a medium width shoe."
- Alena: "I have a wide foot also and I'm very happy with these shoes. I ordered them in a wide width and they feel great. I don't think they run long."
- Pauline: "Hi Bev I found these to run a little narrow and short. Most shoes an 8.5 W fits fine - these are a little snug. Hope this helps"
- judy: "I wear a narrow width and this shoe was great, but it also ran a little long so I ended up with an 8 1/2 N. I have a hard time finding narrow shoes but I can almost always find something I like at Naturalizer."
- R: "I normally wear a 4.5 in Naturalizer shoes but they were all out them when I went to order the Pink Shiny Voylan. So I took a chance and ordered a size 5 instead. They still fit without any slipping. I not only have a small foot but a narrow one as well. They aren't wide and stay on without any issues. So my thought was it probably runs a bit narrow for most. If you have a wide foot then they may be a little tight. Hope this helps!"
- Daisy: "I have a wide foot too and I found that this shoe did run a little narrow and long. I love the color and style but I'm sad to say that I don't wear them very often because they pinch/squeeze my feet. However, Naturalizer's "nehara" flat is absolute heaven! I wear them every day."
- barbara: "I have two pair of these shoes Black & Pink pair I love them. If you have a wide width foot I don't think these will fix you. They are comfortable to wear all day and I recommend this product."
- Nancy: "length is good but do run narrow"
- Nancy: "The length is correct. I usually wear a narrow but I ordered a mediaum since it was whart was available and they work fine. So yes they must run narrow"
- Mary: "Run small and short "
- R: "Long and narrow. They will be tight on a wide foot. Perhaps get the next size up. I have 3 pairs. Luv them!"
- Kerrie: "Hello Bev M, These shoes do not run wide, thought I think they come in wide, so that might be your best bet. These shoes do take time to break in for comfort. I also thing these shoes run true to size. Otherwise these are really cute shoes. The pink is really fun!"
- LaTanya: "I also have a wide foot, I bought a wide and sometimes when my feet swell it is tight. Yesterday, I wore the yellow pair all day at a jazz concert and they were fine."
- Theresa: "I bought these shoes in pinknand cream and found that they run very true to size. They did however seem to need a break in period. I experienced some rub at the back of the shoe and under the buckle. They are very stylish and look cute with everything!"
- Laura: "I did not find that they ran narrow, they were a little long. I did find that the material made it so that there wasn't as much give and they rubbed my feet."
- Marlene: "This style runs true to size."
- Rebecca: "A little narrow but not long."