Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- VerÃ³nica E.: "Love these shoes, they are comfortable and stylish..."
temi asked: hi what is a uk size 8 on your size list?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
diana asked: what color is the metal on the buckle decoration? gold or silver?
- Carolyn: "It is silver"
- Martinette: "It's silver-shiny."
- C: "Hi, To answer your question, the metal on the buckle is silver. :) "
- Nadine: "The buckle is silver, which I like. Shoes are very cute, yellow looks great with my grey work pants. Also stylish with jeans. I get lots of compliments. Only issue for me is I roll off my toes when I walk and the sole does not start at the tip of the toes. So the leather will wear out on the underside. I have the shoe in black also. It's not very noticeable but I know it's there."
- Julia: "silver! Glad to assist!"
- Carol: "It's silver, Diana. Not a comfortable fit for me though, and I had to return them. Hope they are good for you."
- Debbie: "The shoes are very cute and the buckle is a shiny silver. I am having to return mine as they were large. I am having to go down a size."
- Aimee: "Silver."
- Cynthia: "I can't answer this definitively as I bought these for my daughter. What I do know is they are not a very shiny brass, I am thinking you can wear them with either gold or silver jewelry."
- Patti: "Gold"
- Sarah: "The metal is silver."
- Gina: "it's more silver"
- Kelly: "I had to return the shoes because they were too big. I don't remember the color of the buckle."
- freddia: "The color metal color is silver."
michele asked: Looking to buy these in yellow 81/2 N already purchased the Uma flats in sunflower yellow. My question is which yellow is better and which shoe is more comfortable and doesn't require a break-in period? Thanks for answering! Michele
- Gloria: "I love the color and finish of these, but these are way too wide for me. I have worn once and they rubbed my heel very badly within minutes. I tried on when I got them and thought they were okay but after wearing for a few minutes found out otherwise. I will most likely never wear these again. I do not think this "gathered" shoe style is for me. I do not want to influence you wrongly but I would not recommend these shoes. Hope this helps."
- Sue: "Michele, I own the yellow voylan and have worn them once. They are super comfortable. I own 5 pair of naturalizers and it seems every pair I own has a different spot that can rub a little at first, but with time that seems to go away. I cannot speak as to which pair would be more comfortable though. I continue to buy naturalizers because I love the comfort."
- Alexandra: "I don't know the yellow you are comparing to, but I loved the color on these. I found them to be more sunshiney (and less mustardy) than the picture online had shown. Unfortunately the shoe was a bit too tight on the bridge across my toes and made them go numb. I ended up returning them. "
- Suzanne: "I bought these shoes in February, and they do require a break-in period. The rim of the shoe has elastic in it, and grips the foot tightly, and that can become uncomfortable."
- Arnold: "I don't own the Uma flats but I do own the Voylan in yellow. I, too, have a narrow foot and found that these flats did not need a break-in period."
- Andrea: "I can't totally answer your question, but I can tell you that these shoes definitely take time to break in. I bought the Voylan shiny yellow flats in January and will still occasionally get blisters when I wear them all day. I love them though, they are a really beautiful yellow and I get tons of compliments!"
- Marilyn: "I bought these in siie 9 and wore them the ssame day they arrived!!! so very comfortable. Good luck with your choice."