Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- blaine: "unusual design"
lau asked: what is the difference between width and medium one? i don't understand it .
- Brittany (staff): "The W stands for Wide width and the Medium is for your regular size width. To determine whether you need a wide or medium width please go to our size chart and measure your foot. I have posted a link to our fit assistance below: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Verla asked: I have a narrow heel and many times the back will not stay on my feet. How would these be?
- C: "I own the tan pair, and the heel is good for a narrow heel too. They fit true to size. I got the medium size 8.5 and they fit well. Not sliding off."
- Karen: "I love these shoes, they fit my feet perfectly. My feet are very wide at the toes and narrow at the heel. These do not slip on the heel."
- Marie: "I also have a narrow heel & these shoes were perfect in everyway. I'm a 7. & 1/2 perfect fit no breakin"
- Misty: "The heel on these are pretty tight, it's actually taking me a while to break them in because my heel is larger. Like most of their flats they need some flexing time, but they look super cute on :) "