Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Roni: "I wanted a pair of comfortable every day wear flats with some support and these fit the bill."
- donna: "RETURNED"
Joanne asked: Do these shoes have a tendency to stretch out?
- Angela: "Slightly yes but in a good way they have stretched so feel more comfy and not too tight like when I first wore them. The first wear they were a bit tight and uncomfy but after a few wears I do not even realize they are on. Very comfy."
- Sandra: "I have worn these shoes several times since purchasing them. They fit perfect and I haven't noticed any stretching. Very comfortable."
- Phyllis: "I have only had my shoes about six weeks. They were tight the first day I had them on but stretched a little after that. It is probably to early for me to say whether or not they will stretch out even more. But, I love the shoe!"
- Justine: "I haven't worn them yet - but they don't fit me well so I am returning them. For some reason Naturalizer shoes that have a heel/wedge fit fine, but the flats never fit me - I have a wide foot so other shoes 9W fit, but with the flats I think I need an 8 1/2 wide. However, I don't find them comfortable so will return. Hope that helps."
- Wilhelmina: "Hi Joanne: Well......my shoes are too new and have not stretched out. In fact, the craftsmanship around the front part of the shoe is very, very sturdy. These shoes are not cheap and are of high quality. Therefore, it is my opinion that the shoe will not stretch out over many uses. Hope this helps."
- Cheryl: "I'm sorry, I'm not able to answer as I had to return these shoes. They were not wide enough and too stiff to accommodate my bunion. I think all shoes have a tendency to stretch out."
- I: "I'm sorry, I didn't keep them. They were snug beneath the area with the band, and I thought they might not stretch at all so returned. Sorry not to be of more help."
- Maria: "I have only used mine once but I ordered a size 6 wide. My feet are often uncomfortable in new shoes but the day I used these, and I was out for a whole day, I didn't feel any pain at all at the end of the day. They look great and feel great."
- Camila: "Not from my experience. But I have very narrow feet."
- Evelyn: "No, they have not stretched out, I'm happy with the purchase and I have received very nice complements on these shoes."
- Nilsa: "most shoes tend to stretch out. just got this one and I bought them size wide. for comfort. my answer is yes they will stretch out. hope this helps."