Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- YVONNE: "painful...RETURNED"
Carolyn asked: I wear a narrow AA with a narrow heal, sometimes shoes like this slip off my feet. Are they hard leather? or soft? do the insides have a nice soft footbed? I get so upet with my feet because they are so sensitive so I need advise on this shoe.
- Stacey: "The leather is a harder patent leather. The inside is a soft footbed. The shoes are very narrow in my opinion."
- Casandra: "I am sorry for taking so long to answer - I was on vacation until last night (6/29). I wear a medium (b) width shoe. The leather is hard and the foot bed is soft. I have worn the shoes several times and have found them to be comfortable and fit my feet well. Hope this helps."
- Maureen: "Hi Carolyn, I am size 9.5 to10, AAAA actually. I got Nehara size 10N. One shoe stayed on, but the other shoe kept slipping off so I returned the pair. So my memory is not great, but I seem to recall that the leather uppers were hard and the footbed was soft. They were a little too long for me. Maybe I should have tried one of those shoe products that help hold heels into place, but maybe that would have jeopardized my ability to return the shoes and get my money back. Nehara seemed like a nice quality shoe, if it would have only fit me! Since I returned the shoe, I have to go out and try to find some similar shoes somewhere. I am going to go to a local store where they specialize in unusual sizes of shoes. I saw that this local store has 10N pumps."
- Sylvia: "If you have narrow feet this might fit better on you then it did on me at first since I have wide feet. They are hard leather, but I wouldn't really consider this as leather since it has the glossy finish. The inside has a decent amount of cushion, but don't compare this to aerosole cushion where you sink into the shoe. I like this shoe since it gives me the support and the it looks nice."
- Ann: "Because they are patent leather, the leather is stiff. I ordered a wide shoe so I cannot advise you other that the shoe fits true to size."
Risa asked: need size 7 triple A do these come in this?
- zoila: "hi Risa, you have to check in the chart to see if the product that you are interested is available, I just need w, sorry about that, but I don't have more info."
- Anne: "I have no idea."
- Gloria: "No They don't have extra narrow sizes"
- Sara: "i don't know since i bought this in a wide."
- Amy: "They have N and M. I am a true narrow. These shoes were too wide for me. So, if you need AAA, do not purchase these shoes. I had to return mine, unfortunately, as they were cute."
- Chandra J: "I wish I could answer that but I cannot. Check w/the website or contact them by phone. I wear B (MEDIUM). Sorry I couldn't answer your question."
- Stephanie: "I ordered a AA and they were too wide. Also the vamp was short and uncomfortable. I returned them."
- Vivian: "I love the look but found that there are a few areas of the left shoe that hurt my foot and have not worn them again. I am going to try shoe stretchers to see if that helps. I think it was my foot and not the shoe."
- Susan: "They come in Narrow but I am not sure how that compares to your needs."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we do not carry that size on the site. You can always check your local store to see if they carry that size since inventory in the store is different than what is currently on our website. Please click the link below to find your nearest Naturalizer store: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
florence asked: Please describe inside of shoe. I like the looks of outside but need to know what support is included?
- Susan: "I have worn the shoes for 12+ hour work days with good results. There is a decent amount of arch support and padding. Good luck!"
- Roseann: "These shoes are awesome.. They give much support inside the shoe on sides and back heel. This is my third pair. I give 5 Stars!"
- ELLEN: "The ahoe has some cushion in the sole, but like most flats, it has no arch support and is not very flexible. Very cute style, but I had to return them."
- E: "The shoe has N5 Comfort on the inside and it is well padded. I have to be very careful with the shoes I wear. I have arthritis in my toes. I have to wear shoes with good support and padding. I wore the shoes walking around the mall with my daughter and my feet survived. A trip to the mall is the best test of a shoe and this one passed the test! I only wear Naturalizer shoes because of the problems I have with my feet."
- Miriam: "I got the pink version but I assume that they are similar. I have only worn them few times and they hurt around my toes. The support seems good but since i haven't broken them in I can't really tell. So far I like them for about 4 hours has been okay. God Bless"