Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathey: "Wanted a pair for work and a pair for casual wear with jeans!"
- Catherine: "They looked comfortable and will go with capri's for summer..."
- Alice: "I love the color, rich and neutral. They look very comfortable and will be a good casual choice for everything from work to the weekend."
Sue asked: are they comfortable and sturdy enough for walking?
- Angelina: "very very comfortable. Needed to get a size larger, but width was fine."
- Mary Anne: "So far, so good. The sole is flexible, but "stiff" enough to support me. The leather is buttery soft, but my feet aren't sliding around or off the sole. I work with preschoolers and am on my feet most of the day. No complaints."
- wendy: "I stand for 10 hours a day as a retail store manager and I love these shoes. They are almost like a sneaker with the sole being thicker than most flats. The leather is very soft and supple. It does fit snug on the foot and does not shift when walking. Fits your foot like a nice leather glove."
- Miss Denise: "I do not recommend this pair of shoes. As a matter of fact I returned them because although they were the right size they did not fit my feet. Also the workmanship of the shoes were not up to Naturalizers usual standards. Surprisingly, since then I've noticed that all of the shoes I order online come delivered defective and have to be returned. Hence, I no longer order shoes from Naturalizer online!"
- Elizabeth: "I have only worn these shoes to work, but I do a fair amount of walking between buildings on campus. I find the shoes to be comfortable. I must say I doubt if I would wear them if I was going to be walking gor long periods god time or distance. Overall I like the shoes."
- Christine: "Yes, they are comfortable and sturdy enough for walking around town. I wouldn't wear them for hiking or walking on rough gravel since they don't have any ankle support."
- Nancy: "Definitely! I have very narrow, flat feet and these are my go-to shoes for running errands or casual events where I know I'll be on my feet a lot. There is good cushioning and support. My only advice would be to invest in a good pair of "peds," no-show thin socks, or they may feel a bit sticky and tight, especially at first."
- jan: "Yes they are very comfortable."
- S: "This shoe has more cushion than most running shoes. It is very comfortable with soft leather that doesn't rub the heels, where I often have problems. I now have three pairs of Naturalizer Feist shoes."
- Linda: "They are sooooo comfortable. I have them in Red Pepper & Denim. Yes, they are sturdy for walking."
- Amy: "They are definintely sturdy enough for walking, but could use more arch support. They are also a little narrower than expected, which is fine for my super-narrow feet. They look great, and overall I really like this shoe."
- Laurie: "Hi, These shoes are like having a pillow on your foot. I buy alot of naturalizer shoes and these are among the most comfortable I have ever had. They are made of soft leather and the soles are very cushioned. Love, love , love them and would definitely recommend them for walking. A very satisfied natualizer customer!"
- Paula: "These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I owe besides gym shoes which are too heavy in the summer. I walk outside a lot for work and these shoes look nice but still offer support and comfort."
- Kathy: "i wear them at work and some days i stay on my feet. I wouldn't use them for exercise purposes. they are quite comfy! and stylish!"
- Marilyn: "I purchased these and love the comfort. Would not recommend for exercise type walking. Great for walking around doing errands. Reason: I have weak ankles and these do not provide enough support. Hope this helps "
- Michele: "Very comfortable. Great support."
Toni asked: Does this shoe have a removable insole?
- Cathleen: "No."
- Theresa: "No it does not. But, it is one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn."
- Teresa: "No it does not have a removable insole, but is a very comfortable shoe"
- Cynthia: "I honestly don't remember. I returned the shoes because they did not fit."
Rosemary asked: I have a problematic little toe on my left foot. If I order my normal size 8 medium, do you think I would be OK?. Or would you suggest I order it in wide width? Thanks for any assistance. I love the look of these shoes and hope I can wear them. Rosemary
- A: "Hi Rosemary, I take a 9 narrow and had to send these shoes back because they were too tight in the toes. Mary"
- Dolores: "These shoes are true to the width. The leather is very soft and stretches easily at first try-on. If your little toe is uncomfortable you can reorder the wide width. It only takes a couple of days to receive their shoes. Returning shoes is very easy also, at no charge. These shoes are sooooo comfortable."
- Suzanne: "I would order the wide, they seem to run narrow, because in some Naturalizer styles I actually order a medium and this one even the wide is too small. Actually I don't know if I would order this one if you have a little toe issue. I am sending it back and ordering the Freemont style, it is the same leather and similar look with a strap, but doesn't have the seam on the side by my little toe. Hope this helps."
- B: "I tend to think wide would be too much as they are not a tight fitting shoe. I love them and will order another color. I stand 8 hours at work on concrete floors most of the time with no issues and I am in the 60+ age group."
Janet asked: Do these run true to size or a bit big?
- Mary: "A size small! I had to send back."
- Mary: "I ordered these on line in my usual size and they seem to run short and I will be returning for a half size larger (8N)."
- Grace: "Hi Janet, I don't have this particular style, but I do have Naturalizer sandals, dress shoes, low boots and rain boots. They all run true to size and are extremely comfortable."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Janet, I personally find Naturalizer's to fit true to size. If possible, I suggest trying them on in a store. Thank you, Emily"