Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- alice: "I liked the look for work, but they are tight around the toe. I am sure they will break in, but won't wear them every day until they do."
- B: "Thought it would be perfect with elastic added for top, but shape of toe cramped outer toes."
- charlotte: "Style and colors available"
Marcia asked: I like the fact that the denim color appears grayish in the picture. Is that how they truly look? Hope so!
- Michelle: "They really are more gray than blue. For what it's worth, these are absolutely the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I completely love them."
- Amy: "Yes! It is a very muted blue. I love these shoes."
- Patricia: "The shoe color is a mid-denim with a gray cast., or wash. Works well with chambray and denim. I love the shoe and have worn it all summer."
- A: "Yes! A very nice shade of subdued gray-blue, pretty exact to what you see in the picture. A great shoe, I think!"