Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anne: "I have the same shoes and they are so comfortable. They're beginning to look a bit old and worn so I want another pair."
- Lynne: "Bought them in Cognac and they just arrived and the medium fits my narrow heel so I bought a pair in black also."
- C: "because I needed a comfortable shoe in this size. Don't have much choice for one that is 50% off. Wanted one on sale."
- Debra: "I liked the style"
- Barbara: "Had a pair from last year. The MOST comfortable shoes I've ever worn!"
- Deborah: "I have them in 4 colors because they're so comfortable. I had to order a pair for my daughter since she's a teacher and on her feet most of the day."
- Cheryl: "I have a tan pair. They are very comfortable. Like walking on air with great support."
- Terry: "Shoes look comfortable for travel"
- Betty: "Look comfortable"
- Evillee: "comfort"
- K: "This a very comfortable and soft shoe which I am sure is being discontinued so I am stocking up for next year. Also the only shoe that has this comfortable sole."
- CATHY: "LOOK REALLY COMFORTABLE, HOWEVER HAD TO RETURN, RUNS SMALL. ORDER 1/2 SIZE LARGER"
- T: "These shoes look soft and comfortable."
- Felicia W: "I thought with the thick sole they would be good for running around."
- Quincy: "Wish they had worked for me but ran quite short."
- Christine: "Comfort and a wide size"
Annette asked: Does this shoe have an arch support or a removable insert for orthotics?
- Paula: "Yes, it does have an arch support but it's not very good. The inside can be removed for orthotics. The shoe is very comfortable. I wear it a lot. I hope this helps."
- Patricia: "These shoes have wonderful support. I have back issues and these shoes enable me to walk all day relatively pain free. I own them in three colors and would recommend them highly. The support is built in an not removable."
- Nancie: "I was very unhappy with these shoes. Even though I ordered a wide width, I can't even wear these shoes. Not my choice for anyone."
- Margaret: "While I really liked the style of this shoe, I returned it. I have high arches and they did not provide enough support for me."
- Beth: "No arch support, but has a thick insole that can be removed. This shoe runs short. I ordered 1/2 size larger."
- suzanne: "No arch support, inner liner is flat. I guess you could pull up the liner for your orthotic. Leather is so very soft, which I thought I could live with, but there is no support or firmness in this shoe at all. Flimsy construction, soft leather. I bought 2 pair via mail (diff colors) w/intention of either keeping both or at least taking one back to the local Natur. store. There are NO stores in my area any more. All Detroit stores have been closed so I must ship them back. I am 73 and have ONLY bought Natur for over 60 years, only shoe that fits (did fit) my foot! I also bought 2 pair of another style, firmer leather but both styles slipped OFF my foot when walking--too loose in both cases. Very unhappy customer. I don't know where I will go now for any other brand. So disappointed."
- Steph: "Hi! They do not have an arch support or a removable footbed, but I was able to put in my store-bought orthotics, which are about 2/3 the length of the shoe. I also have a narrow-ish foot, so this helped snug them up a bit also. They are wonderfully comfortable, and rugged, standing up to many, many 12-15 mile days of city walking with no issue at all."
Karen asked: HOW MUCH DO THESE WEIGH?
- Mary: "l was pleasantly surprised that these are very light even with the heavier looking sole. I would recommend ordering a half size up. I need to return my 7 1/2 N for 8 N."
- Patricia: "I love this shoe. It's light weight and very comfortable. In fact, I plan on ordering another pair in a different color."
- Marilyn: "Hi Karen, I have these shoes and finding them super comfortable. Both shoes (together) weigh about 1 pound. Feel very light on the feet. The leather is soft and flexible and the rubber sole makes them feel like slippers. I have them in the cognac and I wear a narrow. Usually wear a 7 or 7.5 N -- the 7.5 feels the best on my foot. They are a keeper. Hope this helped."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, Unfortunately we don't have the weight of each shoe. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"