Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephanie: "I love these shoes so much I bought a second pair and then a third!"
- Jane: "Comfortable closed in shoe. Great in the airport as it is easily removed then I slip on a pair socks. I have narrow foot and this is actually narrow."
janet asked: I LIVE IN QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA AND I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND NATURALIZER SHOES. I HAVE A WIDE FOOT, DIABETIC SO I NEED COMFORT. I THINK I NEED 7.5 WITH A WIDE FITTING.. I AM LENGTH OF FOOT 9.1" OR 23/24CM THE WIDEST PART DOWN FROM BIG TOE IS 4" OR 10CM. DO YOU HAVE A STORE IN AUSTRALIA WHERE I CAN BUY ON LINE? WHAT COST IS YOUR FREIGHT TO AUSTRALIA? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME JAN STEWART
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Janet, I'm sorry, we do not have a retail location in Australia. International shipping costs are calculated based on a number of factors including the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the items and the destination country/region. International shipping will be calculated and guaranteed during the FiftyOne global checkout based on the items you are purchasing and your shipping destination. If you'd like to get an estimate before placing your order, please place the desired merchandise in your cart and proceed to Checkout. Once your shipping address is entered, you will see an itemized description of costs. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Carrie asked: Does this shoe offer arch support?
- Kathryn: "The shoe has a well cushioned footbed, but does not have a visibly raised arch portion. I have a normal arch and find these shoes extremely comfortable. I have worn them all day, while traveling without a problem."
- Debra: "yes I think so"
- stacy: "Yes. After boot camp my arches fell. And these shoes give support and a lot of padding. You can wear them all day right out of the box. "
- Veda: "Yes a little bit."
- Patricia: "Just a little support. The footbed is very comfy and your foot sinks into that material. If you need more arch support, adjust the size to allow for an insert"
- Julie: "No arch support. Also a surprisingly heavy shoe. I returned mine. "