Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Miwa asked: I usually wear 5. What size should I chose?
- D: "Hi Miwa. Do you wear regular size? I have wider feet. So 7W fits perfect."
- Cassandra: "This style of shoe runs small both in length & width.You may benefit in ordering a 1/2 to one size up in length and consider a wider width."
- robin: "Your normal size."
- Barbara: "I normally wear a 7.5 but got the 8. I recommend you go up half a size."
- Irene: "I wear 9-9.5 and 9M fit perfectly. Hope this helps "
- E: "These were fairly true to size, so I would go with a 5."
- Cathy: "I ordered size 9.5 which I normally wear and they were to small"
- Ada: "5 1/2"
- Miwa: "Thank you for your reply. I will get the 5."
- Georgia: "For me this shoe was true to size. I would get the 5."
- solveig: "hi miwa, i feel that these shoes are their true size, i wear a 9.5 m width in slip on shoes, and mine fit perfect!"
- Rose: "Hi, The shoe fit exactly from toe to heel with no room for stockings or socks. I like the fit because should they stretch over time they would still be in good shape to wear.. You may want to go a half size up for a fraction of space. The shoe itself is extremely comfortable and exceeded my expectations because most of the shoes I've been purchasing other than Naturalizer have been a horrible fit without comfort. I am considering a purchase in another color and I think they are great for casual everyday wear."
- Kallen: "The shoe sizes are true to size. Very comfortable!"
- P: "Size 5"
- Milagros: "You can chose that same size, believe me, there are no better shoes than Naturalizer, with specific measures. "
- Susan: "I usually wear an 81/2 which is what I ordered. They fit fine so I ordered another pair. I plan to wear them year round!!"
- S: "I love the shoes, but did find them to be a little shorter than I normally get from an 8 wide."
linda asked: I need double or triple A shoe width. Which styles come that narrow?
- Nancy: "These shoes are a narrow medium width. I do not have a fat foot and they were way to snug on my feet."
- Paula: "Sorry to take so long to get back. I found these shoes to be narrow. I would get this shoes in a triple A if they come in them not the double width. Hope this helps."
- Deirdre: "I don't know if this will help...... but this shoe does run narrow....... I had to return it."
- Judith: "Sorry, I don't know the answer to this question. I got medium width which are fine for me."
- Dee: "This style runs wider than you need. "
- Jennifer: "I wear a double or triple A width and found the Freemont to be great. It's comfortable and stylish and the strap allows you to make the shoe more snug, if needed. It does run a bit short, however, and if one foot is a bit bigger than the other, I'd order a half size larger."
- H: "I originally purchased this shoe in 7 1/2N. Had to return for a 7 1/2 M. It was too small all around. The buckle does help keep it snug, along with the elastic in the back."
- Regina: "I can't answer that as I need wide shoes - sorry!"
Jill asked: Was wonder if the inside sole of these shoes is complete flat? I have to wear a metal plat in my left shoe and it needs to go under the insole.
- Kristen: "Hi they do seem to be flat but there is like those like soft cushion bubble plush the shoe is a little heavy. But they are very comfortable I do like them a lot."
- Laura: "No it is not completely flat. Has a soft inner sole that supports the arch of the foot."
- Elaine: "No, the insole of the shoe is not flat. It has a nice cushion -- very comfy."
- Joan: "I returned these shoes because from the insole to the top of the shoe over the toe was so thin my foot would not slip into it. Someone would have to have a very thin foot to wear these. I don't mean narrow, but thin from bottom of your foot to top of foot over the ball. If you were to put anything else into these shoes I can't imagine anyone being able to put them on. Foot must be flat like a pancake to even begin to get into them."
- LK: "No, it is not completely flat"
- L: "Hi Jill, The inside sole is flat with the exception of 1cm. even spaced memory foam bumps. If I press on the bumps with my finger they flatten out very easily, so the steel plate should not be a problem. I think this shoe would be a good choice for you."
- Judith: "Jill T: Yes, the inside sole is flat with no arch support. There are small bumps throughout the inside sole but I think it is a comfort thing. These shoes are very comfortable for me."
- Pamela: "The inside of this shoe is very flat. It has a nice cushioned insole. However, the cushion is also very flat. Hope this helps"
- E: "The inside sole is flat - no arch support - so your metal plate should fit OK. Hope this helps!"
- Nancy: "It is pretty much flat to my dismay. I also usually wear a 7 1/2 and I would have needed to buy and 8 to be able to wear them with a pair of sox. I really liked the style of the shoe just not the fit"
- M. Sandra: "Yes, the insole is flat. There is no visible arch support. However, the insole is glued in and is not easily removed. I want to put an orthotic support under the insole, but I can't do it unless I tear the insole away from the shoe."
elisa asked: are these heavy? are they true to size?
- Constance L.: "They are true to size but I found that they were cut too low on the front for me so I will be reurning them. They are heavy."
- pamela: "No not heavy and naturalizers are always true to size"
- Susan: "They're very lightweight and true to size. I wear size 12 and sometimes have trouble, because if shoes are a tiny bit tight or short, I've got nowhere else to go. These feel wonderful and are very comfortable."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Elisa, I have not heard any customers complaining that they are heavy. I personally find Naturalizer's to fit true to size. If possible, I suggest trying them on in a store first. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"