Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Saw good reviews of comfort and style"
- Purnima: "For comfort"
- L: "Style, gorgeous neutral color (sand), narrow width and tons of good reviews"
- Patricia: "It is hard to find shoes for my mom. Till we went to try your brand my mom loved it and the fact that you carry wide size makes it better. and love the style and color"
- Madhu: "Comfortable heel height"
- K: "I bought the black pair and was amazed at how well the shoe fit. Heel height is perfect and shoe is so cute on."
- Stephanie: "I selected these because of the availability of my size in a wide."
- Rose: "Comfort."
- Cheryl: "The natural color (can go with everything) and comfort styling."
- Martha: "Has some support & I need to wear a low wedge & this shoe seems perfect. If it fits well! I may order it in black."
- Elaine: "very comfortable!"
- Pragati: "They look comfortable and have little bit of heels."
- Linda: "My sister bought this Naturalizer style in black and sand and she gave it HIGH marks. ;-) So naturally, I just HAD to buy it too! (brown croc & sand)"
- Lisa: "Color and comfort"
- Heather: "comfortable"
- Mei-hong: "Style, comfort, size, color"
Kathryn asked: The description says "leather or manmade upper." Which is it -- leather or manmade?' Thank you.
- Frances: "The sand color is leather. I think it depends on the choice of colors."
- Aurora: "The upper part, the straps and footbed, are leather. The sole of the shoe is manmade. FYI, these are very comfortable. I walk a lot and have never had my feet hurt when I wear these shoes.. I will be attending a convention of Jehovah's Witnesses in San Diego in June and I plan on taking these shoes with me...Qualcomm Stadium is a BIG place and I will certainly be walking a lot there."
- AE: "Hi Kathryn, The Caravan Sand Tanner Sandals are made of leather and I love them.! Man-made uppers are used in the Black and Brown Coco Tanners."
- MaryK: "I was disappointed. I bought them for a lot of walking on a cruise ship. The outside of the upper straps is leather (for looks). But... under the leather straps is lined with vinyl. And the sole is vinyl. Vinyl doesn't absorb moisture. Started getting a blister and the soles of my feet were slippery from moisture. Hot. Couldn't wear them as much as I anticipated. So hard to find a reliable shoe. Color great. Heel somewhat shock absorbing. I'd pay more money for a leather shoe."
Michele asked: IF I HAVE A REALLY WIDE FOOT (AT THE WIDEST POINT) APPROXIMATELY 4" WIDE, IS THE WIDE WIDE GOING TO FIT? I'VE ORDERED ANOTHER STYLE BEFORE THAT WAS NOT WIDE ENOUGH, BUT BEFORE THAT, HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. ARE THEY MAKING THE WIDTHS SLIMMER?
- Sharon: "I wish I could answer all of your questions. I do take a wide shoe, but not extra-wide. I do love Naturalizers. They're guaranteed compfy for me. I have these shoes and probably have't had them long enough to break them in well yet. dI quesss I'd say that with the openess of this shoe, chances are good that they'll fit. And, of course, Naturalizer will always make it right, if it doesn't fit. Good luck. Also, my foot is 4.5" wide at widest part."
- Elizabeth: "Dear Michelle, I'm not sure that I'm a good person to answer your question since I wear a narrow width. I guess, though, I just have the same problem as you on the other end of the scale. I ordered this shoe in 8 1/2 Narrow and it fits well. It's also very comfortable. I don't feel that the shoe has been made slimmer so perhaps you'd be safe in assuming that the wide width would be ok. I guess you'll have to decide that. Beth"
- Debra: "I have a wide small foot and although I haven't worn them yet when I tried them on they did fit. I also have a hard time and wides sometimes are to tight on me."
- Therese: "I am a 9W and this style was very comfy,,,yet I ordered another pair of sandals style Jamboree in my 9w and they kill my feet now I need to order the real strappy ones in 9WW I wish the shoes were consistent with their sizes. Use to be a 9w was a 9w now not certain each style runs different."
- Janet: "I have a very narrow foot and the narrow shoes fit me perfect. Many times the narrow shoes are too wide for me but this is a great fit for me. Very comfortable shoe."
- Tawnya: "They very wide and easy on your feet. One of the most supporting sandal I have purchased this season."
- Susan: "I have narrow feet and I returned the Tanner sandal because it was too loose in the back strap/heal area."
- Barbara S: "Dear Michelle, I have this nice shoe, Tanner, in a size 7 medium width. Naturalizer shoes in 7 medium are usually perfect for me. I think you will be okay with the 7 wide although there is the chance that the wide width of your foot MIGHT "poke" through the side of the sandal...however, I think you will be okay. Barbara S"
- Jayne: "Using their foot measure, I determined that my foot was an 8 1/2 wide. I ordered the shoes in 8 1/2 wide and was amazed that they fit so perfectly. The first time I wore them, I spent the whole day in them, taking my granddaughter to an indoor playground and spending the whole day on my feet--except for about a half hour sitting down for lunch! They fit fine and were really comfortable! Will definitely order shoes from them again in the future!"
Elaine asked: I want the Caravan Sand in size 5. Why isn't that size available? I have another color in a size 5 and it's so comfortable and cute I want the Caravan Sand color, too.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"