Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "They look similar to another pair I purchased and found to be very comfortable."
- Mary Anne: "Liked first pair purchased"
- Linda: "Discontinued style Kindley looks similar. Have wore my black Kindleys out."
- isabel: "I HAVE A SWOLLEN FOOT SO I NEED CONFORT"
- Sandra: "Looking for comfortable sandals for upcoming trip."
Sherie asked: Are these shoes leather lined or just leather upper?
- Deborah: "I believe they are leather lined as the material seems to be the same."
- Lena: "Hello Sherie, these have very soft leather lining on the black part only, with the insole being made of hard leather. The mesh looking part on top, does not have any leather under it..... I use soft insoles (gel) to soften the walking movement which was causing blisters from friction. Hope this helps somewhat, but am sure everyone using this shoe has a different outcome."
- Pacquitta: "These sandals are not leather lined. The inside sole is covered by a soft ribbed black fabric. They are comfortable and casual. "
- Nancy: "They appear to be leather. My feet are very comfortable, until synthetic."
- Barbara: "I can't really tell if the footbed and linings are suede or manufactured suede. They are very soft and comfortable. The grey straps are not lined. I am very pleased with them. I love the sueded footbeds."
- C: "I have the denim leather pair. The parts of the straps that look like leather in the picture are fully leather. The parts that look striped are cloth."
- Edwinna: "Sherie, the inside sole is manmade. I like the man-made inside sole on these because it is smooth, whereas sometimes the leather one that is not really smooth rubs my toes as I walk. I love these sandals because the three-way adjustable straps."
- M: "On the inside of the strap it says "leather upper." The part that your foot is on feels like it could be leather (i.e., it doesn't feel plastic-y), but I'm unable to tell. Hope this helps."
- Diane: "They feel like they're leather throughout. Very comfortable."