Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn: "These sandals have 3 straps to self adjust; keeping my problem feet firmly in place."
- Linda: "It just looks like it would wear good. My feet are very hard to fit and these have adjustable straps."
Joanne asked: Is the contrast strap stretchy?
- susan: "No it's not. I've had these shoes for the past week and have worn them every day. Very comfortable, like not having shoes on, which I love because I'm essentially a barefoot girl. The sandal has three velcro spots to adjust to your liking. Hope you enjoy them equally."
- M: "I wouldn't call any of the straps stretchy, but they are all velcro-adjustable. Not elastic-like though, if that's what you mean."
- Karin: "no it is not stretchy. however, the fasteners are velcro which gives you some ability to adjust over the toes, across the top of the foot and around the ankle/heel. I do have to add that I measure and wear a 7 wide, and these fit me perfectly - exactly as they are. and even better is the fact that they are extremely comfortable... no break-in period needed. I loved them so much I purchased a second pair in a different color!"
- Vicki: "No. That was a problem for me and the reason I've only worn them twice. i get the flip-flop effect on one shoe while the other shoe is fine. The shoes are also very heavy."
- Shar: "No it is not."
Paula asked: Love the color and style. However, my feet swell over the course of the day, and straps that fit right and provide the support I'm looking for when I put shoes on tend to get very tight over the course of the say. Any info on what happens with this shoe? I'm tempted to over a half size larger to accomodate this issue.
- Deborah: "With the straps being adjustable, you shouldn't have any problem. They have a lot of "giving" room. My feet swell as well, and I haven't had any problem with them."
- Shar: "I have a very narrow foot and the straps give me the option to tighten or ease up on the straps. I don't believe getting a larger (length) size will help."
- Doris: "I also have that problem, but the adjustable straps over the feet and around the ankle allow me to be comfortable all day."
- Helen: "I found these shoes very comfortable even at the end of the day. The leather is very soft and not binding. All straps are closed with velcro so can be adjusted to some extent, but don't know if that would be enough for you."
Lynne asked: Do any of your sandals/ flat come in a nine SLENDER?
- Nancy: "I am assuming Naturalizer Valero come in size nine. If you food is slender, I' advise against the medium width. My medium width has "stretched" a bit after living in them for two months!! I say definitely order "Narrow"."
- Judith: "Lynne, I just purchased these sandals and love them. I would think with all the adjustable straps you should be able to customize the fit. Good luck. They are so comfortable."
- K: "Lynne, I do believe they come in narrow. In fact I had to return the pair I purchased because they were not wide enough for me."
- June: "This shoe doesn't come in narrow. I usually wear a size 9 but the 8-1/2 was just perfect. Go to the store and try one on, you'll love it."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Lynne, We do carry sandals in a size 9 narrow which I believe is what you are looking for. I have posted a link below to the shoes available in that size. Hope this helps. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Sandals/Size+9.0+Womens-Width+Narrow_3A+or+2A+or+N+or+Slim/Products.aspx Thanks, Brittany"