Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- sonia: "very comfortable"
- Robin: "My daughter walked all over Italy during a semester abroad. She likes naturalizer shoes because they are flexible!"
- Lois: "Wanted a pair of denim sandals to go with my jeans."
- C: "Did not receive order. Was notified a week later shoe was out of stock."
- Cheryl: "Love the fit! Most comfy sandals ever!"
- Abigail: "Very comfortable to wear & nice design"
Linda asked: Does this shoe have an arch?
- K: "Yes it does. I found them to be very comfortable and I love the color, I have a wide foot and the width is perfect."
- Betty: "It has an arch. I have very narrow flat feet, so an arch is helpful. I also like the velcro straps so I can adjust it easier. The old buckles on the back straps were always a pain. They are very comfortable for me."
- Kathy: "Yes. I love these sandals. They have a good arch support and are very comfortable to wear all day long. They are easy to adjust for width, too."
- Laura A: "No, it does not. But, they are very comfortable. I got the 8.5 narrow, but still had to tighten them as much as possible."
- Marilu: "It has a slight arch. I have flat narrow feet so I can only wear them for part of the day. Never all day. I love them though. I finally found a sandal that fits like a glove and comfortable too."
- MaryAnn: "No"
- ENID: "I find that these sandals have a little arch being that they have a 1 1/4 inch heel. I like some arch in my shoes and I dont like really flat shoes because they tend to bother my feet. But I find these very comfortable. Hope this helps."
- Sebelle: "Hi Linda Yes, somewhat. Not a very high one, but it's not flat either. I love the shoes. Because I have a narrow foot, I ordered a 7 1/2 N instead of an 8. I can do this with sandals. Anyway, there are three adjustable straps--two on top and one around heel. That helps my narrow foot tremendously!! Hope you like them too."
- Catherine: "There is very little of an arch. Loved them at first but after wearing them for a month there is no arch or support left."
- LINDA: "The footbed of Valero is cupped to hold your foot. The arch area curves and supports my foot (I have a normal-to-high arch). It doesn't have an extremely pronounced arch but I found it very comfortable. I particularly liked the three Velcro adjustments that let me custom-fit my foot (7 narrow). I wore it for several hours right out of the box with no problems."