Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Hillary asked: Do these sandals have a flexible sole (ie. you can hold it in your hand and bend the toe part up), or is the sole more rigid? I need a rigid sole due to a foot injury. Thanks!
- Lauretta: "I love this shoe, I wear it almost every day. The sole is flexible and the shoe is very comfortable. Will buy another pair soon."
- Melanie: "It is more flexible than firm as the pair I have has a rubber sole. The shoes are very comfortable and cute."
- MARIA: "Yes. Out of all my Natiralizer sandals this pair has the most flexible sole. The leather on the upper is also more supple than my other models. Those features make it a very comfortable walking sandal, but would not make this a good choice if you need support. I would say my Naturalizer Janae sandals, with both their stiffer soles and uppers, offer more support."
- Carol: "The sole is very flexible. I love them because I have a bunion and they are nice and wide. They are flexible, though. Sorry!"
- Donna: "No...sorry. Pretty flexible...probably not the shoe for you."