Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jenny: "This color goes with so many of my office wear. Classic look"
- Janice: "I already have a Naturalizer purse that will go beautifully with this shoe, plus the height is perfect."
- M: "cute style - comfort big heel"
- J: "I like the color and style."
- Laura: "Like the color at least in the picture"
- TINA: "I needed a taupe heel and I like the heel style of this shoe."
Shelley asked: I bought a naturalizer size 12, my regular shoe size, in another style of shoe and it was too big. I need to know if this style, Naturalizer Carmen is true to size or if it runs big ? Returning shoes bought online is too problematic.
- MIA: "This shoe runs true to size, I have a wide foot."
- Debbie: "The Naturalizer Carmen run a little big. I ordered my usual size 7 1/2 wide and there a gap in the back of the shoe."
- Celesta: "Shelly I would love to help you but my shoes still haven't arrived was hoping to wear them for Easter but it doesn't look like I will very disappointed."
- J: "I brought my true size and feels good. I have not had a chance to wear them yet. Sorry I could not give you more information."
- Lucia: "The size runs true, but width is narrow. "
- Myretta: "I ordered my regular size (9W) and these fit perfectly. Very comfortable."
- Dianne: "I normally wear a size 12 and these shoes fit very well. They do not seem to run large to me. I have the problem of the heels of some shoes being too loose. These seem to be just fine."
- MARLA: "I bought a 7W and it runs true to size"
- PAM: "For me the size was true."