Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paulette: "These look good."
Nan asked: I need to know how stable these wedgies feel on the foot. I have to be careful of wedges that like to wobble or sort of "flip" over causing me ankle problems.Hope I am making myself clear:) the quetion woule be, "are they stable"? Thanks
- Anna Marie: "Hi Nan P, I am a full figure women and I have no problem with this shoe when I wear it. I would say it is stable."
- G: "I have found these to be pretty stable. They are not overly high and the wedge portion towards the front also helps. I have to walk from my parking garage across the college campus where I work to get to my office and have not encountered any "wobbles." :-)"
- K: "I also didn't want a wedge that wasn't stable. The wedge is wide and I don't feel like I'm going to turn my ankle. The back strap runs big. It is elastic. I put in moleskin to "tighten" up the strap so it doesn't slip down. I'm not sure if you can see but the design is such that one side is more open than the other. It is very stylish and feels good...but it doesn't feel like a slip on espadrille. I like them and ordered them in a few colors since the sale price was so enticing."
- Alicia: "Hi, Nan! They seem to be stable. Because they are platform wedges, the heel is not all that much higher the the front of your foot. And the heel wider at the bottom than some! But they are platform wedges so you need to be careful on uneven ground! I think you would enjoy wearing these. I don't usually wear anything higher than a demi-wedge."
- Margaret: "Hi Nan, The Wedges are stable, haven't had a problem with that aspect at all. The strap around the back isn't tight enough for me, small foot, but I think a shoe cobbler can fix that. My answer sounds like the 2 aspects would cancel each other out, but not really - these are low enough for me and my foot fits in the front well for stability."
- Nana: "these shoes are very stable. More stable than any other wedgies I have tried. I bought four of these shoes in different colors and love them. I wear them to work and they are very comfortable. I would buy them againL"
- Kathleen: "Yes. They are pretty stable. They are a little high heel that I usually wear, but are comfortable."
- Mary Jo: "I tried to walk in these but found that the straps in back kept slipping down. They are not too high and are very cute. My problem is that the back strap must be exactly right or it will keep slipping down because of the way I walk. If you have ankle/foot problems, perhaps this isn't the one for you?. I returned the other pair of tan that I bought but these had some marks on the sole so I couldn't return them. Hope this helps."
- R: "Normally, I don't wear a wedgie for that very reason. These feel quite stable."
- Vicki: "These shoes are not stable. They are very heavy on the bottom. The strap on one shoe doesn't properly fit around mt heel so while one shoe is fine while walking, the strap on the other shoe won't stay on causing a flip flop effect on one side. If the strap was adjustable this wouldn't be a problem, but it's not. I'veonly worn these shoes twice because of these problems."
- Electra: "Hello Nan - Yes, I found theses shoes stable. The only problem I had was the front part on one of them gave me a sore toe. I see that this shoe is selling for a terrifically good price now ( I paid the original price and bought a tan pair also!). Even though the wedge is fairly high, I would guess you would not have problems with stability so worth a try at this price. The fabric is nice and the shoes appear well made. Not as comfortable as I originally thought, though."
- patricia: "I find them to be quite stable and comfortable. I have weak ankles but have no trouble with these wedges."
- Laura: "Hi. I have found these to be quite stable. I haven't worn them a ton, so not sure about any stretching out but feel very comfortable and secure. Hope that helps!"
- Marianne: "Yes, I find them stable because the cover the toe area up to the instep and aren't very high. They are comfortable too"
- Judy: "I find these stable and very comfortable. The front wedge feels as if it reduces the height of heel while making me look taller than 5'. I took them on a cruise and had no problem walking around on board with them."
- Amy: "Very stable, I'm extremely clumsy and have had no issue with these. Love them"