Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
susan asked: I would like to know if the fabric streches any?
- brigida: "Only at the back of the shoe where it has about 1/4 inch of elastic."
- noreen: "sorry, I haven't worn them yet! Too cold in chgo!"
- renee: "The fabric does not strech very much because it has a manmade material backing. "
- M: "I have the black...have worn it about 6 times. The fabric has stretched only a very little bit. I find them quite comfortable."
- Lidia: "Susan, it does a little bit. i order size 8W. and it does but a little. I love them, Feels very comfortable to walk on them."
- Sue: "I ordered 7-1/2 Wide which should have fit me perfectly. I have only worn them twice and they feel tight.. I am hoping they will stretch somewhat as I break them in."
- Nola: "I've worn my navy pair twice w/no problem. The weather turned cold again--so haven't worn the print fabric pair yet, but they seem to be identical. Were comfortable for wearing all day."
- KATHLEEN: "Had to send back because the top cross strap was too large over the top of my foot. I did really love the shoe but it just didn't fit with the straps being too large."
- Barbara: "Hi Susan, Bought them to wear around the house only. Would have to say the fabric does not stretch at all. They are comfortable, heel is good for me, but the only thing I don't like about them is they do not bend (I like bendy shoes) and they clomp when walking."
- Vinda: "It has been too cold to wear them yet where I live so I cannot be certain. However, the fabric of the upper, the cloth-like part, is lined with man-made leather-like material so I don't expect the shoes to stretch very much. I love the Banna's style and cannot wait to actually wear them outside. They seem to be quite comfortable."
- Charlene: "Susan, No the fabric does not stretch...however maybe it just is the shape of my foot...there is a loose space across the top. This could so easily have been remedied with a strap that buckled. However, have decided... in spite of this I like the sandal so much...maybe I am the only one who will notice! Hope I have been of some help!"
- HELEN: "No, they will not. I had to return mine (ordered 3 pairs in 10W) Way too narrow and they are tightly stiched."
- Phyllis: "I returned the shoes. Did not fit"
- Judy: "I haven't worn the shoes yet but I did try them on and walk around in them . The fabric is linen like and stiff right now but from past experience I would say they will stretch out as all my other Espadrilles have done. This is the reason I buy them, because I have foot problems and need shoes that are comfy."
- Jane: "Hasn't been warm enough here to have worn them enough to tell."
- Ana rosa: "There is minimal stretching since there is one little piece of stretch material on the side of each strap. "
- Sherri: "When first worn, they are a little tight, but the second time they were very comfortable. The fabric only stretches just a small bit, but again, a very comfortable shoe."