Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Nancy asked: I just received these and on the left shoe it buckles on the inside of the ankle. Is this how it's supposed to fit?
- Patricia: "I bought these shoes (which I really like, by the way) and the buckle on both is on the outside of the ankle. Photo error possibly?"
- Mary: "No. I would return them. Something is definitely wrong with that pair. "
- Mary: "No. S"
- Jameika: "It should buckle on the outside of the ankle."
- sneha: "I don't think so!"
- Deborah: "I did not keep these shoes, so I cannot answer."
- Joanne: "No. It should buckle on the outside of the ankle on both shoes. Make sure that the straps are threaded through the same on both shoes."
- Mary Anne: "That would be a big NO."
- Barbara: "No"
- Teresa M.: "No. Something is wrong. I have two paisr and the buckes are on the outside. That's a defect."
- KATHRYN: "No, the buckle should be on the outside of the ankle. Try adjusting the straps..if not send them back for new ones."
- Linda: "the buckles on both shoes are right below my ankle bone and I have it on the tightest hole, if I understand your question correctly. Hope this helps"
- Jill: "Mine both buckle on the OUTSIDE of the ankle . . . However, I received a different pair of shoes from Naturalizer where the stitching tore out immediately on one shoe, and they refused to do anything about it, so I don't know if they would replace your shoe due to this problem."