Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denise: "comfort and size 5"
Lisa asked: I like a chestnut warm brown color, I am corny I suppose and like my belts to match my shoes. Will sweet potato blend with that chestnut carmel like color?
- Susan: "The Paco Brown Leather would be a better match to your chestnut warm brown belt. I have to say, I have had no trouble wearing the Sweet Potato leather with all my summer outfits."
- Ashley: "Its hard ro say if it will match without seeing your belt. I think its a good generic brown that can go with a lot if that helps."
- Lisa: "Thanks that clarifies it further...thanks again"
- Lisa: "Thanks so much"
- Nina: "The color for sweet potato is true to the photo (I'm wearing them today. They are more of a true yam color leaning towards warm honey--not really chestnut."
- Leilani: "I would answer "yes" to that. I was thinking the sweet potato would be a bit more on the orange side but no...it's definitely a chestnut caramel color. I think you're going to be pleased with the match in my opinion."
- Janell: "I think it will blend! Enjoy your shoes they are very comfortable."
- Patricia: "Sure it will. I think your browns do not have to match exactly. I really love the color of these shoes and they are very confortable."
- M: "Yes, it accent the combination. I wear them with teal green skirt or white pants. The Paco sandal is dressy, professional and simply flirty."
Lily asked: Im not found what means N,M,W and WW letter near number EU 40? Thanks, Lily Serbia
- Emily (staff): "Hi Lily, They each represent a different width. N is Narrow M is Medium W is Wide WW is Extra Wide Thank you, Emily"