Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Abbie asked: I have a pair N5 comfort , is this the same as the size information listed?
- Janis: "I am not sure I understand the question. I did find that this shoe runs true to size, if that is what you are asking."
- Jane: "I think they run small. Usually Naturalizer is pretty true to size but these are not."
- Sandy: "Yes, but I read that someone else found these to be too narrow. I think they are just a stiffer leather and need to be broken in."
- E: "I believe so. These are true to size and comparable to the N5 comfort fit. I hope this helps. "
- B: "Yes, These sandals fit true to size. No need to go up or down in size when you order. Theses shoes also feel like you are walking on a cloud. So comfortable."
- Gail: "Yes! I wear an 8M in all of the N5 shoes. My daughter & I have 4 pairs of the Pengo style between the 2 of us!"
- TERRI: "Yes, they are true to size & so comfortable. It's like wearing slippers for me."
Irene asked: is the leather soft?
- Laurene: "Yes very soft. I can't wait until the weather gets a little warmer so I can wear them."
- E: "It is soft but still firm. I have a wide foot and it fits comfortably"
- Mary: "The leather is not particularly soft--it is smooth, but not soft."
- Zarnnette: "They feel awesome, make the investment, "
- Loretta: "The leather has give to it and is not extremely soft. It has structure but is comfortable. There is a small elastic piece in the side to help when walking. I like it because it comes in narrow. But had to return because the narrow was not narrow enough otherwise I would have kept them."
- Jane: "The leather is soft after wearing it for a day or two to break the shoes in. The heel is a bit higher than what I am used to, but they are very nice and look good."
- Marta: "It is hard to describe but I will do my best. The leather is soft on the lining or underside that touches your skin yet the outer surface has enough body to hold its shape. The footbed is the most comfortable of any shoes that I have because of the N5 comfort system. I hope this answers your question."
- Maureen: "It's a little stiff and thick. Don't buy if you have narrow feet."
- jeanette: "No not very. But the shoe is very confortable"
- Terri: "Yes the leather is soft"
- Lynn: "The leather is soft and the leather straps sort of mold to the foot. I also love the height, not too low and not too high."
- Janet: "Yes, very comfortable."