Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kevin: "My wife wants them."
- Linda: "style and hopeful comfort"
- B: "Liked the style"
- mildred: "nice and confortable sandal."
- elaine: "I have other similar Naya sandals....love the combo of style and comfort...something I am always looking for."
- ARLINE: "I enjoy the quality, confort and fit of Naturalizer shoes purchased in the past and especially like this style sandal."
renza asked: My feet are slightly wide but I usually can wear average width shoes. Would I be okay with the average B width or should I go with the C/D width?
- Maria: "Yes, an average width should fit. These cute & comfy sandals run wide, I returned the 8w pair I purchased. "
- elaine: "My feet are slightly wide in front, more narrow at the heel. The C/D in Naya fits me well. I go down a 1/2 size from my usual as they are generous in length."
- Bret: "Hi there- Naya Helena - in this shoe I ordered the regular width and although my feet run slightly on the narrow side I almost never need a true narrow width in shoes. I found this shoe to run wide. I had to tighten the strap to the very last hole and they still fit a little sloppy on my foot. Additionally they are leather so they will most likely give a bit with wear. I may even return and order a 1/2 size down to see if the extra slack in the width will reduce some. Despite the width they are very comfortable. If you are only slightly wide the regular width may be a great fit for you."
- Teresa: "Yes, I think the width of these sandals is pretty average-- you could get the B!"