Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "Loved my first BZEES. Best work shoe for retail"
- Margaret Ann: "I love these shoes. I'm actually an 8.5 narrow but these shoes fit. And the gathered heel stays snug on my heel. I also love that these shoes are so light. Great for travel. In the fall/winter I'm going to wear them with socks."
- Adrienne: "A friend bought these and loves them"
- marlene: "I have fnarrow feet and since it is difficult to find narrow shoes, I need to 'strap them on' in order for them to stay on."
- Margaret: "I have had two pairs of these shoes, love them, so light and comfortable."
- Tina: "Extremely light and comfortable"
- Joy: "These are the most comfortable shoes and they are lightweight so they are perfect for summer. I have a lot of problems with my feet so I'm very limited as to what feels comfortable and these fit the bill! This makes the third pair of BZees I have purchased and I especially like the black ones because the neutral color goes with most of my outfits."
- Christa: "I have a pair love them so much wish I had 6 pairs! I wear them more than any other pair of shoes I have. Plus being 45 these are better than flip flops and just as light weight and cooling. I really can't say enough about them! I have Easy spirt & clarks and five of your leather type Mary Janes I wear in winter. Boardwalk are definitely my go to summer shoes and I live in CA were it is summer 9 months out of the year."
- Karyn: "I bought a pair earlier in the summer and they are beyond comfortable. I have been using them to play golf in."
- J: "Comfortable"
- joan: "I saw them on my friend and she told me how absolutely comfortable they are. We are going to Paris together and need good walking shoes. I hope these do the trick."
- Sallie: "I need a sturdy pair of shoes to hike and jog in and I think these will fit the bill."
- Judy: "I have bought these shoes before and they are the most comfortable. So I am buying them again."
- Katherina: "I have had two other MaryJane style Naturalizer shoes, and I love them. They are comfortable- like wearing slippers- and cute."
- Sandra: "I love the shoe - my current pair is worn - time for a new pair."
- R: "great walking shoe"
- Ismary: "because this are comfortable"
Lj asked: if the fabric is stretchy will I have enough support to where my big toe will not hurt?
- Barbara: "Hard to answer since we don't know what makes your big toe hurt, but there is plenty of toe room since the front is so round but if the shoe is not long enough the front is not all fabric, as you can see there is some harder rubber in the very front. I found this shoe to be very comfortable."
- Sheila: "I have found that the shoes do give support, and I have terrible feet that hurt all the time. There should not be a support issue."
- Georgene: "While the fabric is stretchy, it isn't flimsy. I wore these walking around all day on cobblestone streets and was perfectly comfortable,"
- Constance L.: "I can only say that the toe box of the shoe is roomy and I have found it comfortable."
- Agnes M: "I love my Boardealks. I usually wear a narrow, but purchased a wide width to accmmodate my full-length sports orthotics . It has worked out great. The Velcro closure could be more secure, but that is a minor issue."
- JUDITH: "I love the shoes for casual days or on my feet. It's not a shoe for running or something like that. Hope that helps."
Allison asked: Does this shoe breathe or does your foot get too sweaty?
- Sandra H: "I haven't worn my shoes in hot weather yet, but they are very comfortable and feel very airy so far! I believe that sweaty feet won't be a problem :) Love them!!"
- Marlene: "I wear them without sox and my feet do get sweaty. I usually do not have this problem! Will try to hand wash them,because I do love them. Wish they came with washing instructions."
- Donna: "Very comfortable shoes. I don't get sweaty feet with any shoes so I probably can't really answer your question. "
- Barbara: "I haven't worn them in the summer yet but I would think your foot would breath since the top is messy."
- Deirdre: "I find that this shoe breaths quite well, and is very comfortable. I just had total knee replacement and had to get some flats that were easy to wear. These fit the bill beautifully."
- JUDITH: "Yes they breathe. I absolutely love these shoes. They are one of my favorites to wear on the weekends or running to the store."
- Agnes M: "If these shoes are the ones with the little holes in the uppers, they are very well ventilated. I have a pair similar that are black suede that are too warm in summer."
- Deborah: "Allison, the shoes are extremely comfortable and thus far I would say the material is very breathable ~ Hope u get to enjoyThem... (I am ready to get them in a different color!) D"
- Rachel: "I find that the shoe breathes well enough and they are very comfortable. "
- Sondra: "I've never had a problem with sweaty feet. They are fabric. I wear peds with them because I prefer some sort of sock which probably helps, too."
Fran asked: are Bzees washable?
- sharon: "Yes."
- stephanie: "I am a nurse and use them for work! They are washable! I will buy again. I get tons of complements about them!"
- Mary: "Just washed my light beige Bzees, and they came out looking like new with no shrinkage. Let them air dry though."
- Colleen: "??i haven't washed. When I do I won't put in washer but rather soak in a soapy bucket and rinse in tub. "
- P: "I haven't tried anything yet but they look like you could wash them by hand--spot clean them--with soap and water and a cloth and/or nail brush, etc. I don't think I'd risk putting them in the washer."
Carol asked: my feet are a bit narrow...will the velcro strap have to be tightened so much for fit that there is no longer any velcro to attach to? Also, looking to wear these sightseeing in Europe..are they comfortable enough?
- ROBERT EARL: "The velcro strap question I can't answer - depends on how narrow your feet really are. The other part of your question I can answer. The shoes are a bit attractive, sturdy and capable of a sightseeing trip in Europe. Have a great summer! CAK"
- Arlene: "There is a lot of flexibility with the Velcro and it has a strong hold. I think it would work well for you. They are extremely comfortable."
- Emily Atwood: "I really love these shoes. They are incredibly comfortable. I do not have to adjust the strap too much and the Velcro is sturdy. I walk constantly and if I were going to Europe, I would definitely take them. They would be great for long days of sightseeing. Hope that helps!"
- Elizabeth: "I have narrow feet also. I found no problem with the comfort of the shoes, and they are very supportive. I noticed two things about them that you need to consider. 1. I work in a school with hard tile floors, so I bought these because I walk all over everyday. The floor dips here and there, and I notice I've been tripping some in these shoes. It could be me, but I think I'm adjusting to the thickness of the shoes' soles. You might need to wear them a couple of weeks to adjust to that. 2. I have noticed that a few times, I have had to adjust the strap when it has come loose. It hasn't been that often and has not happened enough to really be a nuisance. It does make me wonder if the strap will eventually tear off and if so, when will I have to get it fixed? Hope this helps!"
- Diana: "Very, very comfortable. Limited support. Wide width fits me perfectly."
- Katherine: "The bottom part of the velcro tab is about 3/4 inch and the top tab is about 1inch. By adjusting the tab to maximum tightness I would guess you would be able to adjust the shoe to your satisfaction. These shoes are very light and should be a good choice for sight seeing. Hope this helps."
- Georgia: "These shoes are very, very comfortable - good walking shoes. But, I have a B-width foot, so I don't know how they will fit a narrow foot. They are worth the try, though."
- Mary: "I do not have a narrow foot I can only tell you that I have loved the shoes and never had a problem with the straps!!"
- Michelle: "I have wide feet and bought the shoes in a wide size. There's not a lot of length to the velcro so it could be an issue for you. However, they would be PERFECT for walking around a lot. I bought them before a trip to Disney and walking 5+ miles a day was comfortable!"
- Nancy: "I have a rather narrow foot as well and was concerned about the same thing. But I've had no trouble with a need to tighten the strap beyond the velcro available. The shoe is incredibly comfortable. I have worn them on hikes in Hawaii and all around town walks. In fact, I bought the shoe for this trip. But your foot may be more narrow than mine. If they work for you you will be very happy with the comfort they provide you."
Karen asked: As with another customer, I would like a 10.5 in this shoe. Since that is not offered, do you recommend ordering a size up?
- Barbara: "Yes. They run small. "
- Kenna: "The shoes are great and comfortable and true to size. If you wear thick socks, the 1/2 size larger is fine. Sadly, I had to return mine because the elastic strap was too short for a high instep."
- Mary: "Sometimes I can be a 9 1/2 but have plenty of room in these shoes My only concern I have a narrow foot and will need to cinch up the Velcro strap a bit Which is fine. I love the shoes. They will be my summer friends"
- P: "I'm not sure I can be really helpful as I wear a 6.5. But I can say that they have very adequate room in the toe, so a size up might be too long. If you actually mean a half size, maybe that would work. Good luck!"
- jody: "I wouldn't go a size up....I found them to fit pretty true to size, maybe a tiny bit large...."
- Mary: "I wear a 9; ordered a 9; and they fit perfectly. I would go up a size rather than down."
- Tine: "I bought this shoe in an 8.5 and it is exactly an 8.5 I would not recommend a size up unless you plan to add a sock or insert."
- Deborah: "Yes, that would work! These are amazing.... I have another pair that is a half size bigger and they are still very comfortable especially because the bzees hugs the foot. "
- Stacey: "I too prefer a 10.5. In this case I would recommend going down a size. I ordered an 11.0 but had to return them because they were just way too large. I then ordered a 10.0 and they fit great! Hope this helps."
- JUDITH: "Yes, I would order a size up. Love this shoe, it's great!"
Sharon asked: Does this shoe have arch supports?
- R: "No, but I put my Dr. Scholls in and they are wonderful. The shoe wraps itself around your heel, so it is a good fit."
- Diana: "No arch supports. Not much of any kind of support but extremely comfortable as the mesh sides flex to fit your feet"
- Catherine: "it is a comfortable shoe but I am probably going to put in athletic insole to create more support."
- diane: "none"