Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laura: "great summer shoe. Breathable and a good alternative to bulky running shoes."
- Jennifer: "Looks cute and comfortable!"
- F: "I like the looks."
- brenda: "They are the most comfortables shoes ever! I have surgery on my right foot and have difficult finding shoes tha do not bother me. I love i canwear these without socks especially in the summer. They are just so cute.. i wish i was rich i would buy eevery color"
Becky asked: Is there a big difference between the medium and wide fit in this shoe?
- nancy: "Yes, I bought the wide width by mistake and returned them. They were very loose on my feet compared to a medium."
- Mary Anne: "sorry, I have a medium size foot and width so I can't answer your question."
- Gerry: "I had to return the pair I purchased as the medium width was too tight. I really wanted to make it work as the shoes were great in every other way: comfort, style and lightweight. I will be watching for them to hopefully be made in wide widths."
- Carolyn: "I love the overall look of this shoe but it is so incredibly lightweight that I question how long it will last; how long will it support my weight. I bought it for a comfortable walking shoe and it is comfortable, but I haven't worn them often because I am afraid they will wear out very quickly. I cannot speak to the medium width because I am a tried and true wide width, but the wide width is quite sufficient for a wide width wearer."
Carolyn asked: How are these Bzees to be washed? Tag has "washable"
- H: "So far I have not washed any of my 3 pairs but I got mud and grass on one shoe last week and a Tide-To-Go took most of the stains out of the light gray color."
- Shari L: "I just wiped them off with a damp cloth, and the dirt rolled off. I haven't tried machine washin yet."
- Patricia: "I haven't washed mine yet but when I do, I'll use an old toothbrush with detergent to pre-scrub stains, then put them in a small mesh bag and place in washer with towels, etc. (don't want them bouncing around all by themselves). Set out to dry away from direct sun. This is how I wash other similar sport shoes."
- Carolyn: "Thanks, Donna!"
- Margarita: "I have not washed my shoes yet so I can't say."
- Kathleen: "I love these. I had a total knee replacement approx. 3 1/2 month ago and these are the only shoes I wore during by rehab. They are light weight and very comfortable"
- Donna: "I bought mine in May and have worn them in all kinds of weather and circumstances. I have only had to use a damp cloth one time when I stepped into a bit of mud. The mud came right off without leaving any stain at all. They still look brand new. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn."
Sally asked: What is an elastic collar? Need to know if the strap has ANY elastic on it at all?
- Rhonda: "the colloar is the orange part around the back of the shoe. It has stretch to it and the velcro strap that goes across your foot also is elastic. they are comfortable and dont need to wear socks."
- Melissa: "I believe the "elastic collar" is the orange on the heel of this shoe. It is stretchy and is great for keeping your foot in the shoe so you don't end up with back of ankle issues. The strap is elastic as well.. VERY comfortable shoe."
- Judith: "I assume the elasticed collar is the piece that goes around the heel. I think there is elastic in the strap, but it is not tight. These shoes are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. I hope this helps."
- Mary: "yes, the strap that goes across the top of the shoe is elastic."
- Anna: "It has elastic it in but it is very soft and loose. These shoe are very comfortable and the elastic collar doesn't cut into me like other shoes have. "
- Wenxing: "Yes it does. It runs right across the back of your feet."
- Lindsay: "I just got these in April 2013. The strap is all elastic and stretches to about double it's original size when stretched to the max. I printed the size chart and measured my naked foot and it said size 10. I am usually a 8.5 but trusted the size chart. The shoes are way too big so I am sending back to exchange for my real size. I hope this helps. They seem real comfy!"
- Mary Jo: "The back if the shoe has a cloth elastic band which is very comfortable. The strap has Velcro to adjust it. However, there is absolutely no,arch support in these shoes. I have been very disappointed in them. Initially they were cushy and comfortable, but after a bit if time the lack of structure took its toll."
- Gail: "I love these shoes. I bought them for aa trip to Ital and they are great! Very comfortable from the beginning. The elastic collar along the top is flexible and the strap does have some stretch and is adjustable. I give them 5 out of 5! "
whits asked: Are these shoes waterproof or quick-drying? I'd like to take them on a light hike with some wadding through streams...and in the climate I'm going to there may be flash rainstorms so I was hoping these shoes would be perfect
- Barbara: "Well, these shoes are just to cute to wade thru any stream! They are quick drying though since I have used them on pool deck with my new coral bathing suit! I don't think I would want to dirty these pretty shoes in the mud but if you are Ms Robinson Cruiso then, go with them! You'll look look great in them for sure! Barbara"
- Cynthia: "These are the most comfortable stylish walking sandal shoe I ever had. They are very light weight and would dry quickly. I just came back from St. Thomas and walked over 4 miles on a tour one morning and my feet felt great . Gave 3 women who liked my shoes the Naturalizer website. I love them,"
- L: "So Sorry! I live in the desert and it never rains! The shoes are more of a "mesh" on the top so I am sure they would not keep your feet dry! However, they seem like they would dry quickly . I love these shoes they are comfortable and light and perfect for a day of running errands."
- Geraldine: "I don't know. I've only worn them in dry weather."
- joyce: "Yes they dry quickly, I used them for walking the beach. They are also very lightweight. They might not provide enough protection over rocky terrain. But they would be great for splashing through a river."
- Cari: "Not sure if they would keep your feet dry because of the mesh. They are certainly washable. The traction on the bottom would work well for rocky streams and light hiking. They are extremely comfortable and I workout in them daily.. I even bought another pair (navy) When it gets warmer they're replacing my sneakers because these are lighter and less sweaty."
- Darlene: "sorry - I don't know..."
- Carole: "Yes, they'd be perfect. Incredibly comfortable as well."
- Maili: "Since they are light with almost no cushioning, they may work for you. I was hoping for a quick slip on walking shoe and they offer no support or cushion, I'm returning them. They may be great for your purposes."
- C: "They are quick drying."
- Margaret: "They should be quick-drying, but have not needed to wash them yet. Based on other shoes similar to these, I would think quick-drying. As far as waterproof, I do not think so based on the material. I have not used them in the rain yet."
ruth asked: is a wide width a size c?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We hope the following information will assist you with the widths that may be available for our shoes: Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D = Wide, W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Cathy asked: I keeping looking for a shoe like this to be offered in a narrow size. Still waiting... Does this style run narrow so that maybe it would fit?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"
Penny asked: do they make these in extra wide?
- Kenna: "I don't know about extra wide availability, but I need to exchange the ones I bought. They are very comforable and I like them a lot, but the elastic strap is not long enough to go over my instep/foot and latch with the velcro. If a customer requires wide sizing I would guess the strap would be too tight or way too short to latch."
- Pamela: "I bought a size wide and it is perfect. Fits better than other wide shoes I've bought."
- Ellen: "Looks like they just come in wide."
- CAROL: "I was looking forward to these shoes: flexibility, lightweight, support. Unfortunately, I will have to return them because they were not wide enough. I ordered the wide, but it fits like a medium."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, This shoe is not offered in an extra wide width. We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"