Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "extremely comfortable"
- Mary: "Comfort"
Mylie asked: How is it best to clean these shoes? I have a pair in taupe.
- Dorothy: "I haven't needed to wash mine yet(because I biought every color.....they are sooooo comfortable)but I have washed similar type shoes. 1) Clean tge soles with Mr Clean Magic eraser. 2) Then swish the tops in cold water soapsuch as Woolite, til clean, then rinse them. 3) Next spin them in the washer to remove as much water as possible. 4) If you have plastic shoe horns, insert them. Then set them in a sunny window or outside. Works for me !"
- Andrea: "I bought a pair earlier this summer in white/gray & orange. I wore them a lot and they were dirty but they got filthy when I wore them on a rainy day and got mud all over them. I put them in the washing machine along with some bath mats and rags that we had used to wash the car. I could not believe how great they came out...they look like new! I just set them on the window sill and they dried beautifully. I love these shoes!!"
- Mary: "I really don't know, I have not cleaned mine yet, sorry I can't help, but I do enjoy the shoe!!"
- Susanne: "In my wash machine, with cold water, on short cycle. Air dry."
- Elaine: "To clean, I used an old toothbrush and dishwashing soap ( Dawn). Then I rinsed them under the faucet, wrapped and squeezed in an old towel to absorb the most moisture and allowed to air dry outside.. Worked for me. Aren't they comfortable?"
- Ellen: "I take out the liner, then put them in cold water in the washer. Don't put in dryer, just let dry. Can also stuff with paper tower to soak up some of the moisture. I love my shoes. Very comfortable."
- Diane: "I had a slight dirt spot on the toe of the shoe. I just used a little soap and water and it came clean."
- Lynda L: "Sorry, I haven't had to clean mine yet, but I think I would take the inside sole out and wash them in the machine and let air dry."
Michele asked: How yellow is that Banana Mesh color? Is it neutral enough to wear with many clothes, or is it pretty bright?
- Jeanne: "It is more of a mellow yellow. I was worried it would be too bright too, but it does not stand out. They are very comfy too."
- Susanne: "The yellow is very light and can be worn with many styles of pants and skirts. I have received many compliments already when I wear them. I find them very comfortable and supportive in my arch."
- L: "The color is a pale muted yellow. It is not real bright. It blends well with the gray outline of the shoe. They will add color to most pastel outfits and darker colors as well. I love them."
- Rene: "The yellow is a soft yellow - not bright. I find it neutral enough to wear with almost all of my summer clothes."
- Carolynne: "I have this shoe, and I love it. The banana mesh is more of a lime green to me...a little bright, but there is only a about a 1/4 inch boarder and then a bit on the tap that goes across the foot. I don't think it detracts from most outfits. The shoe itself is very casual..."
- Michele: "Thanks all! I've got them in black and want another neutral, but I don't like coral. Looks like this might do then."
- Diane: "It is a soft yellow and is just enough color to brighten a summer outfit. I really like the shoes and the colors."
- Andrea: "The yellow is very soft & quite light. I would say it is pretty neutral. I have the ones with the coral trim & liked them so much that I ordered these."
- Arlene: "Pale yellow "
- Rachel: "Sorry, I ordered a different color, so cannot help with the question. Love the shoe though - very comfortable,"
- Victoria: "It is a light yellow. I wear mine all the time. My favorite is with my jean capris, looks really cute and I'm comfy."
Bonnie asked: I have a foot that measures a 101/2 but when I stand it is too short and my heel is very narrow What would size would I need to order?
- Diane: "I usually wear a 6 1/2 and sometimes a 7. I ordered these in a 6 1/2 and although they fit fine, my toe is at the edge so I think I would have liked the extra 1/2 inch for some wiggle room."
- Yvonne: "I have a narrow heel and wear a half size too (7.5). I ordered a size 7.5 medium and I have plenty if room in the front with a good fit in the back"
- Nancy: "If you mean that your foot, when standing, measures shorter than the 10 1/2 size chart, I would still get the 10 1/2. This shoe has the extra stability of the mid strap which is why I got this style. I have a narrow heel as well and other foot problems and I find these shoes to be very comfortable and will took me all over Hawaii without a hitch. I hope you enjoy them."
- Mary: "I have very narrow heels also and wear a size 7 so the 7 medium fits fine. I like to wear footies in my shoes also my arch supports for my very relaxed arches. These shoes are very comfortable; I'm enjoying them this summer."
Linda asked: does the bzees boardwalk come in extra wide ?
- H: "I don't think it comes in extra wide but the wide is a good fit for my wide feet. I have wide feet with turned-up toes and they fit me so well that i've bought 3 pairs in different colors!"
- Holly: "They come in 2 widths, one being wide"
- Lynne: "I do not know if shoe comes in wide. Naturalizer should know."
- MARY: "I purchased the WIDE and find the fit perfectly over my bunion and hammer toe. Very comdortable shoes from the time I wore them."
- Patricia: "I bought the wide, not sure if they are available in extra wide. I do love the ones I bought."
- Helen: "Yes, the Naturalizer Bzees Boardwalk comes in extra wide. It's very comfortable and I love them!"
- Kenna: "When I received my shoes, I thought they were very comfortable and true to size. However, I had to return them because the strap over the instep was too short to latch (velcro). Now I know I could have purchased velcro at the fabric store to create an extension. I wish I had known about that sooner."
- Kenna: "When I received my shoes, I thought they were very comfortable and true to size. However, I had to return them because the strap over the instep was too short to latch (velcro). Now I know I could have purchased velcro at the fabric store to create and extension. I wish I had known about that sooner."
- Geraldine: "I have extra wide feet and a high instep and I love these shoes! I ordered a wide and the fit just fine."
- Jennifer: "I'm not sure. I got them in wide and they fit my prattle boards just fine :-) They are insanely comfortable! Good luck."
Mona asked: I would like to be able to know the weight of the actual item?
- M: "They are extremely lightweight. Just a few ounces. I have arthritis and can not stand heavy shoes. We recently traveled and they were so easy to slip off and on for airport security. I have the silver and just recently purchased the navy and black. I wear a 9 1/2 M and that's what I ordered and they fit perfectly even with a thin pair of socks. You will LOVE these shoes"
- Karla: "Very very light. LOVE them. I have 2 pair. Took both on vacation. Did a lot of walking in them...no sore feet. Easy to go bare foot in them too. the lining is excellant."
- Mary Ellen: "Hi Mona, Well, I got my postal scales out to weigh them, and they weigh 10 ounces, so a little more than half a pound! Haven't tried them yet to wear, as I have a narrow foot, and the Velcro closure doesn't work, it's too long for my foot, so I'm going to have to take a tuck in it with the sewing machine to make it narrower so the Velcro meets the side at the right place. Overall, they seem comfortable, and it's nice that they're washable. Hope this helps, Mary Ellen"
- Constance L.: "I found these shoes to be light weight."
- S: "According to my kitchen scale, each shoe weighs 6.1 oz. Surprisingly lightweight."
- Camille: "Well I can't tell the exact weight but they are pretty light. I like them a lot and they are very comfortable. :)"