Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Patricia asked: I tried these on in a store in a 6 1/2 and felt I need a 7 in length but they also felt too narrow. I bought the Bzee Boardwalk in 7 and it fits perfectly. If I size up to a 7 will the Summer Fun be wide enough in the 7M or should I get a 7 W? Obviously the Summer Fun has a different upper design.
- Diane: "I have a wide foot and bought the 7W. They are very comfortable. Some leather shoes fit me in a 6.5WW, but these are fine and I don't walk out of them. Just bought 2 more pair!."
- Esperanza: "I would buy the 7W Since I bought my shoes I have had to wash them. They came out of the wash a little smaller. But continue to be comfortable fitting."
- D: "I got a 10 but they are too small. I should have ordered a 10.5. My 2nd toe is longer than my first though and I require a little more room. Still feel they were a bit short. Denise"
- NANA: "I bougth these at my regular 11M and am glad I did not get them in W. they fit perfectly and I have no trouble with them. I wear them to work sometimes and they are very comfy. So if you go up in size, i say keep them in 7M. hope this helps"
- Betty: "I just love these shoes I wear them all the time, because they are so comfortable. I wear a 71/2 M and they fit fine. I think they run true to size. I think you should be fine with a 7M. Do you usually buy your shoes in a wide width? I hope this helps."
- Christine: "I also had to size up because my toe was touching the front in my normal size. I did not get a wide width and the fit in the medium width, 1/2 size larger was fine."
stacy asked: How do these shoes wear? Do they stretch after wearing? I am a perfect 8 1/2. I tried these shoes on in a store and loved them however the big toes rubbed a bit in the front and I know that will never stretch but the instep was a little tight. Will that stretch and will a wide compensate for the tightness?
- Brenda: "I bought these in the Red, regular width. I have not had any problems with my toes rubbing in the toe box. It sounds to me like , the wide width would probably take care of the crowding in the toe area for you. I have found them to be comfortable, and super light on my feet."
- Diane: "I'm sorry, but I can't answer your question because I haven't worn mine yet. It's been too cold here in New York to take these out of the box."
- evelyn: "I've had mine for several months and wear them to work where I do a lot of walking. They have not stretched at all and are wearing well. They are so light and comfortable."
- Amy: "I just bought these in a 7 1/2. I chose the wide width because of a slight rub the regular width had on my toe. I happened to have tried the regular width shoe in the store and decided to go with the wide width when I saw the availability on-line.I ordered on-line and the shoes arrived in 2 short days. I love the way the wide width fits. It does not seem like there will be any stretching with this shoe as it's core fabric *gives* so much.."
- adeola: "Yes it feel d same i think by the time u start wearing them it will be stretch later"
- Christine: "I have not worn them for any length of time yet so I don't know if they are going to stretch. However, I had the same problem with the toe rubbing in the front so I went up a 1/2 size in length but did not go to the wide width. When I received them, they fit fine and were very comfortable. Since they are so stretchy sort of like water shoe material, I am thinking they will not stretch out that much but only time will tell. Good luck."
Mary asked: How do they run as far as width goes I have a narrow foot but can wear medium in the right shoe?
- Jennifer: "They fit me perfectly (with no sock) and very comfortable. I am an average width."
- Brenda: "They definitely run wide. I wear a half size so I ordered the next full size up and I should have ordered the size down. They are a bit to big for me but very comfortable and light. Just wish I had ordered them smaller."
- Julia: "For me they seem to run true to size, including width."
- DEBBIE: "I love my shoes. My foot is wide therefore I purchased a wide width. They fit great. I don't know if this helps or not. I highly recommend the shoe."
- Ann: "I wear medium but a narrow medium. They fit me so you're probably OK."
- Arlene: "I wear a a nine narrow and I bought an 8 1/2 medium. It seems fine. I can't really wear it for months. Wisconsin's spring is VERY LATE this year."
- Vickie: "I have a very narrow foot. I am able to wear these. I now have two pair. Love them!!!!"
- Janet: "I too have a narrow foot, but these are a perfect fit. Very comfortable and not loose at all."
- Carol: "I wear a wide, but my heel is narrow to medium. I ordered the wide and they are very comfortable, with some extra too room, yet not too big in the heel. I would say order your normal size and you should be fine."
- Lindsay: "They seem to run a little wider than the average shoe. I usually order a wide size, and did for this shoe. I probably could have gotten away with a medium width, but it still fits fine."
- Barbara: "I love these shoes but am not sure about your width. I need a fairly wide toe box and medium fits me perfectly."
- Betty: "I aalso need narrow but ordered M as N is not available. They are too big and I am returning them. BB"
- Barbara J: "I have a wide foot and ordered wide. They are plenty wide. I wouldn't order wider than your size."
- F: "I have a narrow foot too and I would say they are a tiny bit wide for me. My foot is not narrow enough for a narrow-width shoe, so I wear mediums."
Teresa asked: Does anyone know if these shoes run true to size? I'm concerned about ordering these and having to return them at my cost. Thanks!
- Melanie: "Yes, they do run true to size. My feet measure 7 1/2 but I typically buy size 8 to compensate for my wide feet. I was excited to see that these come in wide width and I ordered 8 wide. That was my mistake. I need to return them and get 7 1/2 wide."
- Carol: "They seem very true to size to me. I ordered my usual size, 7.5 wide, and they fit perfectly."
- Grace: "HI Teresa, I don't have this particular style, but I do have Naturalizer sandals, dress shoes, low boots and rain boots. They all run true to size and are extremely comfortable."
- Catherine: "Fit perfect for me."
Mie asked: Is the insole removable so I can use my orthotics?
- Estela: "No the insoles are removable, but you might be able to use your insoles if you get a bigger size."
- Diane: "You cannot remove the insole. It is sewn in. Feel like slippers, so there is not much arch support."
- Teresa: "What exactly bothered you about these shoes? Could you be more specific? Were they too tight, short or narrow? I would like to buy these but am worried about sizing. Thanks. Teresa"
- Catherine: "Unfortunately I cannot answer that question for you as I am returning the pair I purchased. They were not comfortable on my feet. I hope you get an answer to your question though."