Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Glenda: "Second pair for Mom should the first identical pair wear out., She loves them that much."
Dan asked: Does it bother bunions?
- dj: "Do you have similar shoes that come in narrow sizes?"
- Madeline: "No"
- Ruth: "Sorry, I don't have bunions so cannot answer your question. However, these shoes are very comfortable and I could wear them all day the first time. They have plenty of room in the toe area and fit a little loose in the heel."
- Irene: "I don't have bunions but I have troublesome feet. I love these shoes and have received several compliments. They are very comfortable."
- Rebecca: "I don't have bunions, so I can't answer that question. These shoes are very comfortable, but do make my feet sweat while wearing them."
- CATHERINE: "I don't have a bunion but my mom does. She tried these on and although they are too big for her, she said they might work out for her, even with her bunion. I have problems with my feet and I have found that these are really, really comfortable shoes. I'd say give it a shot...."
- Mary: "I have a slight bunion on both feet. This fabric on the top of the shoe has a bit of a stretch to it. My bunions are not bothered by this shoe at all."
- Donna: "No, I have a bunion on my right foot and it doesn't bother me at all."
Jackie asked: I am allergic to neoprene. can someone tell me if they are made of that? what is the mesh made out of? Thanks!
- Ebony: "I have the black ones with the zipper and i believe they are neoprene."
- Pamela: "I looked all over the box and shoe and can't find any reference to neoprene."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jackie, Yes this shoe does have Neoprene in it. Thank you, Emily"
- Lois: "Not really sure what they are made of. I would think that Naturalizer should be able to help."
Lynn asked: I love the new style, but am disappointed in the sizing you have to offer. I wear a size 12 and normally can get your new styles in a 12. Why did you stop at a size 11?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"