Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Julissa: "COLOR AND PRICE"
Kristen asked: Hi I have a pair of 9.5 in the N9 dress shoes what size should i take for these?
- Colleen: "I wear a size 10 Medium Width shoe and these shoes are a perfect fit in 10M"
- Peggy: "I have three pair of these shoes. I love them. They run very true to size. I wear a 9 and that is what I bought and they fit perfectly. These shoes are very light weight and breathable. They are also anti microbial so they never retain odors. Buy with confidence."
- Dorcas: "If you want a little more room for your toes, buy a 10. They're so light weight, your foot won't slip out."
- Jennifer: "This shoe runs big. I can wear a 10 and in most shoes am a 10.5 or 11."
- Yu fen: "I am not smart enough, but maybe size 8.5, Thanks,"
- Brenda: "I would buy the same size in these shoes. I ordered mine in a size 10, only because I am never sure what size I will need in a shoe, and there where very few reviews at the time I bought my shoes. Plus, I wear light weight socks with my shoes. Hope this was helpful."
- corin: "I ordered my normal shoe size and there fine."
- R: "I usually wear 7 1/2 and i bought 8, I should have got 7 1/2 but can still wear them just a little long and i really like them"
- Janet: "I would order your dress shoe size if you plan to wear these sockless or with thin socks. If athletic socks, then 1/2 size bigger. They are true to size, very lightweight and comfortable!"
Rebecca asked: #1 How do these compare to the Go Walk made by Sketchers? I ask because the style seems very similar. #2 Also where is the dual air gel located on the shoe?
- Janie: "These are really comfortable shoes. I have a wide foot and ordered the 10 W and the fit is great. Really cute on the foot,very lightweight. Will buy other colors in this shoe."
- MarceySaeger: "They are similar but run wider in width and the mesh is softer. Haven't worn them yet but they are more comfortable than the sketchers I tried on. Not sure where the dual air gel is located."
- Christine: "I can not say how they compare to sketchers but I will tell you that I found them to run a little short in length. I wear a size 7 1/2 to an 8 and I ordered an 8. I found that my toes were touching the tip of the shoe so I am going to return them and order up a half size. They are very comfortable and the insole is very cushiony. Your foot kind of sinks into it sort of like a memory foam mattress."
- Sally: "Not sure. I'm not familar with the Sketchers, I purchased these for my daughter."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Rebecca, Bzee's by Naturalizer have very stretchy uppers, and they are also machine washable. Those are the two main differences between Bzee's and Go Walks. Bzee's are light weight, stain resistant, antimicrobial, and have gel cushioning. I hope this helps! Emily"