Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "Have a couple of bezees and they feel great. I have trouble with a bunion and this shoe feels fantastic."
- Virginia: "Great price, especially with the promo code used! I already own a pair of Bzees Naturalizer shoes and I absolutely love them! It's like walking on air! I had back surgery a few years ago so comfortable shoes are extremely important to me. The shoes are highly recommended!"
- Amy: "Lightweight walking shoe for travel. Read positive reviews."
- Paula: "I needed a very light weight sneaker"
- KATHY: "I chose these shoes because of the good reviews and the past track record of comfort with Bezee's shoes."
- Tracey: "I previously purchased the Dash in pink, which is an extremely comfortable shoe. At the time, the black wasn't available. The sizing recommendation for this shoe suggested a half size smaller than what I bought in the Dash, however, it ended up being too small. I'm sure it would be comfortable if it wasn't too short."
- V: "Bought original pair from Folsom outlet store and like them, so purchasing additional pair."
- Gladys: "I NEEDED COMFORTABLE SHOES FOR WALKING. I HOPE THESE ARE GOOD FOR THAT."
- Linda: "I thought I would try a naturalizer tennis shoe."
- patricia: "love this style of shoes. always wanted a pair. now that they are on sale i can get them."
- G: "Price and the style is similar to the DASH which I have two pairs of already and they are so comfortable."
- Maryam: "I choose this one because it has a string which I may need to loosen some at top for more comfort which I can not do with my other Breeze that I already have"
- Maria: "I really enjoyed them the first time. Had to buy me a second pair."
- Teresa: "look good hope they are comfortable"
- Marjorie: "I own a pair of BZees Favor and they are very comfortable. Wanted to see if these are the same."
- Debra: "comfort"
pam asked: how is the arch in them I have a arch that is dropping need a shoe with good arch?
- Paula: "Arch is fine for me but with your problem, perhaps not enough. I suggest you buy and try them around the house and if not enough, return. I like the shoe and you may also."
- Yolanda: "I HAVE A HIGH ARCH AND THEIR COMFORTABLE FOR ME, THE ONLY THING IS I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD OF GOTTEN A 91/2 BECAUSE THEY TEND TO PULL MY FOOTIES DOWN SO I HAVE TO KEEP ADJUSTING THE FOOTIE"
- Susie: "Although I bought these shoes last year, I haven't worn them. These shoes are like water shoes that you could wear when going to the beach except you can tie the shoes string to make it tighter. Where you normally tie the shoes, you can open up the shoes and there's a lip in the middle , this shoes isn't this way. I didn't realize this when I bought the shoes. I did wear the shoes to test the arch and I would say there is no arch support. I have a fairly high arch and I didn't feel any support in the arch area of the shoes (I didn't feel the inside of the shoes touching my arch)."
- Karen: "If memory serves me there is a little arch support. I gave mine to Goodwill practically brand new because they were a bit too tight on my troubled feet. "
- Meeraine: "I'm only wearing them for casual wear---not for long walks, because I also have weak arches. The podiatrist said to wear a shoe with a strong shaft (in the center, lengthwise) and these are very flexible, but "cute". The do run a tad small, and in my size, they do not have half sizes. I found that a full size larger is too large."
Barbara asked: I love this shoe and want to order it on your website. The size I have now is perfect for me but I'm having trouble reading the size because I've worn the shoes so much. They are either a 8m or 9m and I can't read it. The label says that it is 7 UK and 41 EUR. Is the US equivalent 8m or 9m? I will order as soon as I am sure of the correct size.
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Nika asked: it says they are washable. What are the instructions about that?
- Donna: "You could probably sponge them off, but I would not say they are washable. They are light weight and fit well; however, they were not comfortable until I put an athletic insole in the bottom of the shoe."
- Jane: "Sorry, can't help. There wasn't any paperwork that said they are washable."
- Lea: "Actually, I was going to ask the same question because I bought these in the lighter color as well."
- Margaret: "I sent my purchase of Bzees back as I found them uncomfortable and with very little support."
- Mary: "I don't see any instructions for washing and I haven't tried to wash my shoes yet. I think that I would use cool water."
- Kathleen: "They appear to be yet I have not done yet."
- Mary: "I wound up getting some mud on mine. I rinsed them in the laundry tub but didn't soak them. I wiped off the entire are with of mesh with cold water with woolite an a soft rag, and spray rinsed. filled the shoes with old towel rags and let them dry i don't know if I would put them in the washing machine since no instructions came with them on care. But a hand washing delicatesapproach seems to work. Good Luck.."
- Mary: "I am sorry I have not washed the shoes yet so I am unable to respond to your question and I do not remember reading anything about washing the shoes!!"
- Mary Ellen: "Same as Constance, no directions given, but the staff person answered"
- Constance L.: "No instructions are given"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Wash in warm water normal cycle, and air dry, Thank you, Emily"
Norris asked: How does the sizing run? In casual Naturalizers, like the Naturalizer Dimitri oxfords, I wear an 8-1/2. But in running shoes I always need a 9. Which size is this more like?
- Norris: "Following up to my own question, based on the first person who responded I went ahead and purchased the 9 instead of the 8 1/2 and I'm very glad I did. They are a teensy bit loose in the heel (but I have a very very narrow heel, but wide toes, so can't purchase narrow widths) but the toe area fits well. I think the 8 1/2 would have felt too tight with my toes pushing right up against the front. I cannot believe how lightweight these shoes are though, lightest shoe I've ever worn. Nice. I'll purchase another pair is they go on sale."
- Mary Ann: "I ordered a size 7 thinking the 7 1/2 would slip in the heel. They are ok, but I wonder if I should have gone up a half size? They are still very comfortable and I needed them right away, didn't have time to return them, and didn't want to pay all that extra shipping."
- linda: "The sizing is true to size. However for running, if you need a larger size, you should order it. These shoes are for general walking around. They are not running shoes. I just wore them today for the first time, and they are super light and comfortable."
- Rachel: "This shoe runs true to size because it is NOT an exercise shoe. It is a cute little casual shoe but not supportive nor substantial enough for exercise. Looks great with sporty-type outfits and is very comfy."
- Leonard: "size 9"