Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "Have these shoes in different color and they are very comfortable"
- Mary: "I like the clean look of this shoe. It is comfortable and the price is reasonable."
- B: "to have a casual shoe"
- Elizabeth: "They looked comfortable."
- donna: "love love love Bzees and this is a perfect black sneaker"
- Tori: "Needed good work shoes for serving"
- Nicole: "wanted sturdy shoes that were not Gym shoes - not what I expected or was looking for."
- Tyann: "I LOVE BZEES! Would wear them as a dress shoe if they made them. So comfy!"
- Katherine: "I'm looking for a good shoe for work...based on the reviews from other customers, I think this might be a great find!"
- Samantha: "good reviews"
- Sharon R.: "have a pair and that are great. Like the stretch fabric"
- JESSICA: "GREAT SALE PRICE"
- Donna: "Bought a pair a few weeks ago and they are soooo comfortable. I want an extra pair for when I travel."
- Leslie: "color, style, price and high star rating"
- Gina: "needed some walking shoes"
- Lorraine: "Loved the fit and comfort of the white ones I'd purchased in-store. Wish you still carried this style in a range of colors. I'm going to try Boardwalk next and I hope I'm equally pleased with those."
- Colleen: "I purchased these for an upcoming trip to Europe"
- Mary: "They are so comfortable and lightweight. I wear them all the time and I absolutely love them."
- Sharon: "Difficult to find a wide width shoe in a small size. This shoe looks comfortable and stylish. I would prefer a size 5 1/2, however that size is not available, so I'll try the 6."
- Sandy: "I tried them on in the store. They were so comfortable. I shopped at 10 other stores before finding these amazing shoes!"
- Moya: "I own a pair. They are getting worn out. Great shoe."
- Hazel: "I have a pair of these and I love them. I broke two bones on the top of my foot, it is sesitive and these shoes are great. I am very active and they still offer support."
- Georga: "Needed a comfort shoe for walking. I love the feel of these shoes."
- Denise: "Looked comfortable, I liked what I read in the reviews and the price was right. Hope they work for me. If they do, I'll be back for more."
- Theresa: "They were on sale and my size and I need some walking around comfortable shoes."
- anna: "best shoe i have ever owned for working on my feet at work. holds up well and my feet don't hurt at the end of the end."
- L: "looking for a comfort tie shoe or work, I think these will be just that and more."
- Margaret: "Looks good and good price"
- Kathy: "Bzees are very comfortable shoes; this one appeared to have good ankle support, adjustable fit (functional laces) and good sole traction. The sale price was great and free shipping was terrific - thank you!"
- Barbara: "all black looks more European"
- Diana: "I bought this in a store and loved it but wanted the wide size rather than the medium.Other than that, these shoes are really comfy!"
- Paula: "Due to new dress code at work (hospital), we are to wear black shoes, and after reading reviews of this shoe, it seems that they will be the perfect "fit" for me! I'm looking for a shoe that runs a little narrow and is super comfortable."
- Donna: "Cute, comfortable shoes"
- charlene: "I have always found comfort and good fit with naturalizers and these seem like they will be the same as well."
- Jeanette: "Looks very comfortable. I have foot problems."
- Frances: "Good looking black coloring. Hard to find sporty black sneakers. Very comfortable too. Love all my bzees!"
- Lisa: "wide size, looks sturdy, tie u"
- carol: "I purchased and received my first pair of BZEES last week. They are like walking on a cloud. The best fitting sneaker ever with total day comfort. I commute daily to work, 2 hours one way, on public transportation and BZEES had me walking on air from door to door."
- Jennifer: "Because I needed something to wear with my Yoga Pants on the weekend or jeans and these are perfect!"
- Judy: "I have a pair of these shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I have owned in years."
pam asked: how is the arch in them I have a arch that is dropping need a shoe with good arch?
Barbara asked: I love this shoe and want to order it on your website. The size I have now is perfect for me but I'm having trouble reading the size because I've worn the shoes so much. They are either a 8m or 9m and I can't read it. The label says that it is 7 UK and 41 EUR. Is the US equivalent 8m or 9m? I will order as soon as I am sure of the correct size.
Nika asked: it says they are washable. What are the instructions about that?
Norris asked: How does the sizing run? In casual Naturalizers, like the Naturalizer Dimitri oxfords, I wear an 8-1/2. But in running shoes I always need a 9. Which size is this more like?