Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "wide size, looks sturdy, tie u"
- carol: "I purchased and received my first pair of BZEES last week. They are like walking on a cloud. The best fitting sneaker ever with total day comfort. I commute daily to work, 2 hours one way, on public transportation and BZEES had me walking on air from door to door."
- Jennifer: "Because I needed something to wear with my Yoga Pants on the weekend or jeans and these are perfect!"
- Judy: "I have a pair of these shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I have owned in years."
Barbara asked: I love this shoe and want to order it on your website. The size I have now is perfect for me but I'm having trouble reading the size because I've worn the shoes so much. They are either a 8m or 9m and I can't read it. The label says that it is 7 UK and 41 EUR. Is the US equivalent 8m or 9m? I will order as soon as I am sure of the correct size.
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Nika asked: it says they are washable. What are the instructions about that?
- Donna: "You could probably sponge them off, but I would not say they are washable. They are light weight and fit well; however, they were not comfortable until I put an athletic insole in the bottom of the shoe."
- Jane: "Sorry, can't help. There wasn't any paperwork that said they are washable."
- Lea: "Actually, I was going to ask the same question because I bought these in the lighter color as well."
- Margaret: "I sent my purchase of Bzees back as I found them uncomfortable and with very little support."
- Mary: "I don't see any instructions for washing and I haven't tried to wash my shoes yet. I think that I would use cool water."
- Kathleen: "They appear to be yet I have not done yet."
- Mary: "I wound up getting some mud on mine. I rinsed them in the laundry tub but didn't soak them. I wiped off the entire are with of mesh with cold water with woolite an a soft rag, and spray rinsed. filled the shoes with old towel rags and let them dry i don't know if I would put them in the washing machine since no instructions came with them on care. But a hand washing delicatesapproach seems to work. Good Luck.."
- Mary: "I am sorry I have not washed the shoes yet so I am unable to respond to your question and I do not remember reading anything about washing the shoes!!"
- Mary Ellen: "Same as Constance, no directions given, but the staff person answered"
- Constance L.: "No instructions are given"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Wash in warm water normal cycle, and air dry, Thank you, Emily"
Norris asked: How does the sizing run? In casual Naturalizers, like the Naturalizer Dimitri oxfords, I wear an 8-1/2. But in running shoes I always need a 9. Which size is this more like?
- Norris: "Following up to my own question, based on the first person who responded I went ahead and purchased the 9 instead of the 8 1/2 and I'm very glad I did. They are a teensy bit loose in the heel (but I have a very very narrow heel, but wide toes, so can't purchase narrow widths) but the toe area fits well. I think the 8 1/2 would have felt too tight with my toes pushing right up against the front. I cannot believe how lightweight these shoes are though, lightest shoe I've ever worn. Nice. I'll purchase another pair is they go on sale."
- Mary Ann: "I ordered a size 7 thinking the 7 1/2 would slip in the heel. They are ok, but I wonder if I should have gone up a half size? They are still very comfortable and I needed them right away, didn't have time to return them, and didn't want to pay all that extra shipping."
- linda: "The sizing is true to size. However for running, if you need a larger size, you should order it. These shoes are for general walking around. They are not running shoes. I just wore them today for the first time, and they are super light and comfortable."
- Rachel: "This shoe runs true to size because it is NOT an exercise shoe. It is a cute little casual shoe but not supportive nor substantial enough for exercise. Looks great with sporty-type outfits and is very comfy."
- Leonard: "size 9"