Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "send them back- too narrow"
- Ann: "Love the colors and the comfort"
- Brooke: "This is a light weight shoe that fits great! I run around on my feet 12 hours a day for my work. I usually have to buy new shoes every few months because they wear out and my feet start to hurt. These shoes have stood the test of time. It is almost a year later, and they still fit and feel as if they are brand new. Plus they are washable!"
- Yvette: "I loved the colors in this shoe. It was bright and fun, but not over the top. They were also very comfortable in warm weather and can be worn without socks which helps with breathability and remaining cool. My orthotics fit well in them, too, because of the stretch material. I can't wait to take them out again next summer!"
- shailaja: "VERY COMFORTABLE AND ESY TO WEAR."
maria asked: can these shoes go into the pool for water aerobics?
L asked: How sturdy is the sole. Does it hold up good in wet weather or do you slip and slide?
Diane asked: Are you meant to wear socks with these? I can't quite figure that out. Seems like they will be hot. (Trying to decide whether to keep these.)
Sherry asked: IS IT MADE WITH LEATHER OR LEATHER UPPER?
Pam asked: Wondering how is the support for walking on treadmill for exercise? Recommend as casual sport shoe only?
Jean asked: no narrow sizes?