Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "Comfort, not much support, but I do like the comfort of the shoe"
maria asked: can these shoes go into the pool for water aerobics?
- Karen J: "I have no idea as I did not buy them for the pool. They were bought for comfort and their light travel weight. I do know that they wash well. I put them in the washer and dryer."
- Andrea: "Don't know why not, I've run them through the washing machine without any problem."
- Rachel: "No, I wouldn't use them for that purpose. You need a regular water shoe with drain holes, etc."
- Judith: "Maria, I haven't used them in the water but I think they would be just fine. Best wishes."
- K: "LOVE these shoes but have no clue...never wore them in water."
- Helen: "I'm not sure how they would do submerged in water or especially after they dried."
L asked: How sturdy is the sole. Does it hold up good in wet weather or do you slip and slide?
- Anna: "I'm not too sure. I wear mine in a warehouse for 8 hours a day and the shoes hold up and my feet don't hurt. On days it rains I don't slip in the parking lot. "
- nancy: "I did not keep this shoe. I ordered it online & it did not fit so I returned it."
- Mary: "The shoe feels more like a slipper, It is not an athletic shoe that I would recommend for any long walk or running. Inhale not had any experience getting the shoe wet, cannot give you an answer to that question.."
- Brenda: "They stand up very well in wet weather."
- Patricia: "good traction"
- julia b.: "I donot be in wet weather too much because I drive every where that I go. But I can tell you that I work on wet slippery floor's all the time . I bought my beezee's to work in ; and I can tell you all that I have been very satisfied with them. I haven't fell yell.......... I think that this is a very good shoe for me to work in.Plus I am on my feet all day at work..........Hope this imformation helps your customer.........jb."
- Marilou: "I love this shoe. I have not worn it in wet weather so can't answer your specific question, but can tell you that the sole is very substantial. The shoe is comfortable yet lightweight. I would give it a top rating."
- Annette: "Study shoes, good enough for a morning jog"
- Victoria: "This is a dry weather shoe and I would not recommend wearing this shoe in the rain since the top is mesh and is not waterproof. These are the shoes that I wear daily walking the dog at the park which has many types of surfaces. I feel pretty stable wearing these. The mesh on the top of the shoe stretches so I can wear with liners or socks. The shoe is very cool, light weight and comfortable. The negative to this shoe is that the rubber that attaches to the mesh upper is pulling away from the shoe. There is also no arch support if you need that in a shoe. The sole very flexible and not rigid at all."
Diane asked: Are you meant to wear socks with these? I can't quite figure that out. Seems like they will be hot. (Trying to decide whether to keep these.)
- Cheryl: "I wear cotton no show socks, but I always wear socks. They aren't hot but I have not worn them outside in the heat. I think they could be worn without socks since they are soft."
- Cindy: "Yes, I wear short athletic socks w/mine, love these shoes where them often because of the comfort."
- Louisa: "There is a mesh of material above the area that "ties". I don't think I would wear a sock unless it were a low riding type for the shoe only. It might be too constricting."
- Karine: "I do not wear socks with this shoes. If you can't be without socks try some thin cotton socks. I like this shoes very much.Good luck."
- patricia: "I love these shoes. they are comfortable and most of all, lightweight. I do wear socks with them, and do not find them to be hot."
- Frances: "I wear mine without socks, as the "tongue" part almost seems like a sock like covering. But I have worn thin socks with them and they did fine. I love the soft footbed and the laces. Not sure if thick socks would do? These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn!! Hope this helps."
- MARIE: "They are delightful little shoes, and I have worn them with or without socks.Marie T"
- Ruth: "No socks required"
- Michelle A: "Hi- I wear socks with these, even if only a "footlet" type, otherwise foot sweat will accumulate , make an environment ripe for bacteria proliferation, resulting in fungus and unpleasant odor that stays with (your) foot and the shoe."
- Zonoe: "Super cool, I wear socks with them ! "
- K: "I go about half & half...with "no show" socks or none at all. I have not had a problem with these shoes being "hot" w/o socks. LOVE THESE SHOES - SO LIGHTWEIGHT!"
Sherry asked: IS IT MADE WITH LEATHER OR LEATHER UPPER?
- Donna: "It states inside the shoe it is made of man-made fabric. Made in China. I have not worn them yet but felt good when I tried them on."
- Bridget: "No, it is all man made material or fabric. But it is very good quality, soft and flexible, and gives good support to the bottom of my feet, which I need. I usually buy only leather, but these have been a great purchase. I can't believe how light they are, and very comfortable to wear all day. And they are washable, which is another plus."
- susan: "They are man made uppers but the white part around the laces to the heel looks like suede and the white toe is rubber.The blue part is breathable nylon"
- Ruth: "The upper has canvas and a suede like material. No leather"
- Judith: "The gray stripes are leather but the blue is not."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sherry, The upper is made from synthetic (man made) materials. Thank you, Emily"
Pam asked: Wondering how is the support for walking on treadmill for exercise? Recommend as casual sport shoe only?
- Jane: "The support is great for my feet. These are extremely comfortable. I love them"
- Carole: "I am using these as my outdoor walking shoes and the support is all I need."
- Olivia: "I haven't tried it on the treadmill but it is wonderful for regular walking on hard surfaces. Very nice and comfortable shoe."
- Rachel: "This is not a shoe for exercising. It is a great, comfy little run-around shoe but doesn't have the support across the top NOR built into the inner sole (which is more important) for exercise. I might wear it to and from yoga--perfect for sporty outfits but not sports."
- Catherine: "I wear them all over. Excellent choice. Very comfortable."
Jean asked: no narrow sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"