Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jeanne: "Comfort"
- Naima: "This one is for my long walks. Easy on my back."
- judi: "they are so comfortable. I have one pair already. I purchased 2 more so I won't run out."
- Kathleen: "Like the look and with the zipper. I have also enjoyed the comfort of a Naturalization shoe"
- Marianne: "For walking"
- Judy: "I hope these will be as comfortable as they look - I love the idea of stretch fabric for shoes."
- W: "I need a slip on for running around on the weekends. Something without the hassle of laces, but comfortable."
- Mary: "Had similar shoe before and loved them"
- Jane: "easy to wear"
- Dorene: "Because I seen a couple of comments it helps with knee pain!! I have knee pain!! I already have 2 pairs of naturalizes! and I love them!! I am on my feet a lot!! I can't wait to get these!"
- Joanne: "Already had a pair and love them."
lori asked: I am diabetic and have swollen feet. Do these shoes street quite a bit?
- Jackie: "I can't really tell you because I have not worn them yet. I have red slipon that are made of the same material and have worn those. They do not stretch as of yet. Sorry I couldn't be more help."
- Marilou: "I have found these shoes to be very comfortable and have worn them almost every day. The do accomodate my feet even when slightly swollen and do not pinch. They are soft sided, yet supportive. I like them so well that I recently ordered another pair in a different color."
- Mary: "Love these shoes; however I ordered them in "wide" because I also have problems with swelling. Very comfortable but not really any stretch, and with the zipper there's no extra room."
- Elizabeth: "I started wearing the shoes only today. The temperature was only in the upper 70s but the bottom of my feet felt like they would sweat if the temperature were higher."
- Janet: "I assume you mean stretch. They do not. But if your feet swell, you can alway unzip them and they stay on real well. I've washed mine and they did seem to shrink just a little. You might try buying a larger size or a wider width. I love mine. They are really comfortable. I have a high arch and some problems with having a broken foot previously. So, I also wear a pair of the Spenco Arch Cushion supports in mine. If you like to do Zumba, I wear mine for that purpose instead of a more bulky tennis shoe as it is a lot easier to do the Zumba moves in these shoes."
- Robin: "Unfortunately I have not worn them. They were purchased in advance as I will be using them in the fall"
Sherry asked: Are these shoes washable by machine?
- MARTHA: "I wash them in cold water ,delicate cycle in a mesh bag then just air dry. Mine came out just fine."
- Adrian: "Yes make sure you take out insole inside first, no bleach and air dry no dryer"
- Ida: "I have never washed them but if they get wet, they dry pretty quick."
- Marilou: "I have not yet tried to wash them, but believe that sponging them off would suffice. I love these shoes. They are so comfortable and are good support as well.Hope this helps."
- Janet: "Yes, these are washable by machine. I threw mine in with a load of towels."
- Thuy: "I have not washed mine but since they're mesh I don't see why you can't."
- Janet: "I have not washed them yet. "
- Nancy: "I would not try to wash them"