Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Alice: "These are for more dressy occasions but still have the desired lace ups."
- Shirley: "The shoe is casual but stylish. It wears well with casual or dress slacks. Comfort is important to me and this shoe fits the bill."
- Laura: "Very Stylish and comfortable."
- S: "Neutral colored flats that lace up are hard to find! Naturalizers are always comfortable."
- Terrylynne: "Hard to find flats in a wide wish you would get that and make more in boots etc..."
- E: "multiple season wear and comfort. love menswear inspiration with more feminine clothes"
- Jennifer: "I saw these at Anthropologie and loved them but they were twice the price. Amazing deal here!"
- Leticia: "Gift"
- Mary: "totally cute shoe! wonderful for casual outings and casual days at work."
- Mary: "Have several other pair of Naya's. By far, the most comfortable shoes I own."
- C: "neutral colors"
- PRISCILLA: "THESE SHOES CAN BE WORN AS DRESS OR CASUAL"
- D. Martha: "I like the look and based on the reviews I feel as though they are the perfect comfortable shoes for work."
- judith: "Cute! Good with skirts and can change ribbon color."
- Eleanor: "I bought a pair of Naya shoes a few months ago and love them. Very soft leather, comfortable, and extremely stylish for a comfortable lace-up shoe. These will be very cool and chic with skirts for spring and summer."
- Erica: "Need something stylish and comfortable that goes with everything for work."
- Stacey: "cute style. hopefully comfortable"
- Laura: "Beautiful, classy, fun, quality and functional. They come in wide width too!! Yay, finally a gorgeous shoe that fits."
- Susan: "Cute and Stylish - Perfect Color - Wide Width Available"
- C: "to wear and go place s and look unique"
Shannon asked: What size do you normally wear and what size did you fit in this shoe? Normal, narrow, or wide?
- Rita M.: "I have worn many brands over the years. Naturalizer is one I never worry about size. The 8 med. fits, always in any style."
- B: "Greetings! I typically wear a 12m for closed toe shoes and that's what I purchased for this shoe. I find the "NNT" to be quite comfortable...not too short or wide... but just right! I hope you enjoy it!."
Michelle asked: Is this comfortable? Durable? How much so?
- Jennifer: "I only recently got these but I found them very comfortable for a full day of wear. As for durability, I think the mesh area could potentially need to be handled with care but feel the overall durability will likely be good."
- terri: "I am an ex dancer with a major pain in the ball area of my foot. For me, this shoe was not as comfortable as I would have liked because it's a tad too angled downward. I realize that I need a more even shoe...not a downward angle with pressure on the ball of my foot. For a person w/o foot problems, the shoe should be very cushy."
- Mary: "I have found them extremely comfortable even walking long distances."