Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Shannon asked: What size do you normally wear and what size did you fit in this shoe? Normal, narrow, or wide?
- Rita M.: "I have worn many brands over the years. Naturalizer is one I never worry about size. The 8 med. fits, always in any style."
- B: "Greetings! I typically wear a 12m for closed toe shoes and that's what I purchased for this shoe. I find the "NNT" to be quite comfortable...not too short or wide... but just right! I hope you enjoy it!."
Michelle asked: Is this comfortable? Durable? How much so?
- Jennifer: "I only recently got these but I found them very comfortable for a full day of wear. As for durability, I think the mesh area could potentially need to be handled with care but feel the overall durability will likely be good."
- terri: "I am an ex dancer with a major pain in the ball area of my foot. For me, this shoe was not as comfortable as I would have liked because it's a tad too angled downward. I realize that I need a more even shoe...not a downward angle with pressure on the ball of my foot. For a person w/o foot problems, the shoe should be very cushy."
- Mary: "I have found them extremely comfortable even walking long distances."