Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paulette: "Comfortable!"
mary asked: I wear a 10W but some shoes run a bit on the narrow side of W and I've found that those types fit me better in a WW. Please tell me, does this shoe run true to width or should I order a wider size?
- Karie: "These are true to size. A WW would be to large for me."
- Damaris: "Yes, they run true to size they are no narrow. Thanks"
- Diane: "I cannot answer this question. I returned the shoes because the top of the shoe is darker than the sole and heel. I needed the shade of the heel which was lighter. I never tried the shoes on."
- Templena: "I wear a 9M and it is a perfect fit for me"
- Mary: "I wear an 8 M. The shoe ran true to width and is very comfortable."
- Elahe: "Hello, I bought these shoes recently. I wear a 8W. They are very comfortable and very true to width. In fact they fitted so well,that I bought two other colors of the same exact shoes. Highly recommend them."
- Michelle: "I wear a 12, and found this shoe to be loose fitting. Unfortunately, I returned it for a better fitting style. In my opinion a w would probably fit fine in my experience with this shoe. "
- Patricia: "Mary - I wear a 8W and have also found some of the W's are a little narrow. However, this shoe is great. In fact this is the fourth pair that I have purchased because it is so comfortable."
- Rosemary: "Mary, I wear a 10M. I found the fit of this shoe to be true to size."
- Olga: "Yes ,it is run a little bit narrow. I have bought 6. 5 W for my daughter , she said it is ok, but WW would be better."
- mary: "this shoe runs true to width - it is so comfortable - its like walking on air love them so much i bought them in red and floral"