Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- N: "I selected this shoe for comfort and style."
Grisel asked: I am 7.5 but i dont know what M means?
- Shyril: "M means medium and it is the width of the shoe. Some shoe width are denoted as AA, B, C etc. The B widht is the same as medium. Hope this helps."
- Mary gail: "M means the shoe is a medium width. As long as you do don't have a bunion or a very wide width foot, a medium width would be fine."
- Annette: "M on all shoes means medium width."
- Elizabeth: "M means medium as opposed to wide. I love these."
- Heather: "M is for medium width. The shoes are true to size. I wear a 7 wide, and ordered a 7w. They fit perfect. I wear the shoes for work )professional) and casual both. They are versatile and very comfortable "
- K: "M stands for medium width. N is for Narrow and W is for wide."
- B: "M Means medium width, which is average with for most womem."
- Charlene: "M means medium width. "
Suet asked: is size 4 equals to 21cm?
- Barbara: "I don't know the conversion?"
- Dru: "I think you will need to ask customer service this question. I can only answer questions about the pair I bought."
- Martha: "I bought this shoe in a size 41/2. The shoe is true to size, the fit is perfit, and they are very comfortable. As far as equaling a size 4 to 21cm, I can tell you that in a foreigh size I wear a size 22cm. Hope this helps you. I really love this shoe."
Donna asked: I have a question about the heel height. It gives two heights. What does this mean?
- V: "Donna, I have these in Brandy. They have a cork heel. So these may be higher than the all leather black ones. They don't appear to be as high as the ones I purchased. Call the customer service department to make sure. They are very comfortable and I love them. Good Luck"
- Rachelle: "The heel height is the actual height of the heel. The total height includes both the heel height and the slight platform in the front of the shoe. Hope that helps!"
- Lisa: "There is a small 3/4 inch platform at the base of the foot which gives a higher total heel height. The heel itself is 2 3/4". So, if you add the platform of 3/4", the total heel height is 3 1/2 inches."
- Son: "Because the platform makes you feel like the shoes are not that height."
- Lynn: "i am not quite sure - what i take it to mean is that the total height on the heel is one value but that is offset by the sole under the ball of the foot which makes the way the heel height feels to your foot the second lower value"
- Anna: "The 2 heel heights must be becasue of the platform on the toe end. So, the heel it self is 3 1/2, but the platform is 3/4 inch.. so the actual elevation is 2 3/4. Hope this helps!"
t asked: is the top of this shoe narrow like the Kadence shoe? i bought the it in size 6 and it is too small. if it is the same problem then i have to go up half size. please let me know. thanks
- V: "I bought these in the Brandy Tan with the cork heel and I wear a 8N and they fit true to size for me."
- Rita: "The Kadence shoe I brought back in September to me is desiged different that the Dhani. The Kadence is not tight on the top at all. I wear a size 4 and the the size was just right. I have purchased the Dhani in lite tan and just received them yesterday. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try them on. I think the Dhani will be less restricting since it has a more open style. As again in a few days once I wear them and I will be happy to let you know the fit. Thanks"
- Lisa: "I haven't tried the Dhani shoe. I didn't find my Kadence shoes to be too narrow at the top. My usual size 4 fit perfectly."
- Lynn: "these shoes do run narrow. I returned the pair i had orignally ordered and got it in the wide size and they fit perfect. i really like the style and the wide width made all the difference in the comfort,"