Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- N. Lorraine: "The shoe is very comfortable and it's a beautiful sandle. I can wear these sandles all day and not hurt."
- M: "looked confortable and actually it is"
Beth asked: Are these shoes pretty true to size or do they run large or small?
- Carol: "They run narrow. So if your feet lean towards the wider side I wouldn't purchase them. I purchased size Wide and I never have a problem. This time even the Wide width was too narrow. This is also the first time I've EVER had to return a shoe. Cost me $10!"
- TRANG: "For this sandal, need to order half size larger than my high heel shoes size"
- Paula: "They run very true to size. I purchased a 4 1/2 which is what I usually by in Naturalizer shoes. They fit great."
- Julissa: "They run true to size, the leather may seem snug at first, but it stretches. These are so comfy! I have worn them often and have been comfortable all day! "
- Chris: "True to size in length. As others have indicated, they run narrow in width. This made them perfect for me with my narrow foot!"
- Michelle: "Hi Beth, For me these shoes are true to size, but I always prefer to go to the Store and have a fitting before I purchase, however they are very comfortable and goes well with jeans, capris or even dresses."
- I: "Hi Beth This shoe is true to size. My foot is wide and when I slipped my foot into this shoe it fit like a glove. This is the reason i love to wear naturalizer shoes. I never have to buy wide width and they always feel great."
- Mark: "I'm a size 6 M. The length is right but I couldn't barely fit my feet into the front straps, It's like they were made for kids with thin feet. I had to force my feet in them. These shoes really make my feet look smaller, which I do not like."
- Kathy: "True to size"
- T: "The shoes are extremely comfortable, but I found the wide width to be too narrow. I was so sad about the width because these sandals felt great on my feet but were too narrow in the front."
- Stacey A: "Yes, they fit like a glove."
- Maria Isabel: "For me size was right!"
- V: "They are very narrow. I usually wear medium and I had to exchange them for wide width."
- N. Lorraine: "Beth, these shoes are true to their size, They are comfortable and they represent. I bought two pairs in different colors, red pepper was my other choice. I hope this helps."
- Marie: "They are true to size."