Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ellen: "pretty shoe and color"
Nancy asked: What material is heel made from? Is it rubber?
- Lea: "Yes, it's made of rubber and beautifully done :)"
- S: "Yes - I would compare the soles to rubber - made to look like wood. I love them as they absorb some of the shock from walking and don't make any noise!!"
- Denise: "The base of the shoe looks like wood but is a type of plastic that resembles wood. The bottom of the heal and toe/ball of foot area, (all that touches the ground) has a rubber covering it."
- Margaret: "I believe it is. I love these shoues ( true to size ) and receive many compliments when worn. I would recommend purchasing."
- Tazin: "The upper part of the heel is a hard wooden type material and the very bottom (1/8 inch or so) is made of a hard rubber, the heel has slip resistent grooves."
- E: "I am not sure what it was made of, but it feels like molded hard rubber; but it was very light to wear."
- Ida: "I have no idea what material the heel is made from. It's wood-like, but rubberish. I do know they are very, very comfortable."
- Nancy: "The heal looks like wood with a r über sole"
- Wendelyn: "The description on the shoe only says leather upper and the rest is manmade. The sole and bottom of the heal are a rubber-like material. I haven't had occasion to wear mine yet, but the insole is nicely cushioned, and I think they will be comfortable."
- Carol: "No, it wasn't rubber. I don't know what it was because I returned them. I ordered my usual size (7 1/2 wide) but they were still too narrow. Really nice shoe though. Including the heel."
- ronda: "It appears to be a wood look composite. i have several pairs of Naturalizers w/ this particular heel and love them. Very comfortable and durable. These are one of my faves!!"