Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
ELEANOR asked: DOES THIS SHOE RUN BIG, SMALL, NARROW OR WIDE? IS IT COMFORTABLE?
- Lenese: "The shoe is alil snug but you dont need to go up a size I bought my regular size(8.5w) and the shoe fits fine just alil snug but the 9w was too big and the shoe is still comfortable"
- anna: "It is a very comfortable shoe. I have a narrow foot,. It is a little wide, but not to the point that it looks bad. I love these shoes and always get compliments on them."
- Elaine: "Eleanor, This is a great looking shoe. Unfortunately, I can't wear them. I ordered my usual size (9 W) and they are very uncomfortable. If they were available in a 9 1/2 WW, they would be great for me. So, I would say they run small in both length and width."
- Crystal: "Although the shoes fit me at first, after 2 or 3 wearings, they had become so sloppy at the instep and arch that I have had to give up wearing them and will give them to a used clothing shop."
- ELEANOR: "THANKS"
- ELEANOR: "THANKS"
- janet: "I ordered it in two colors. The black ran true to size. The tourquise was wide and sloppy. The black is comfortable! I wear a narrow shoe!"
- michelle: "Hi, Eleanor, Overall, I love these shoes. They're comfortable and really cute. I tend to have narrow feet but usually by shoes with a regular B or M width. I did find the fit of these shoes to be a bit more narrow for a B at first but with some breaking in they've become quite comfortable. I simply wore them around the house for short periods before venturing out on longer treks. The cushioned insole makes them very comfortable and easy to wear for longer periods. They seem true to size. I purchased an 8.5M and after the initial breaking-in period, I am pleased with the overeall comfort and quality of this shoe."
- J: "They were comfortable but the left toe area was a bit snug and while I can probably get away with wearing them, I plan on taking them to a shoe repair shop and having the left toe area stretched."
Carole asked: Is the lining removable?
- Judy: "It seems to me as if the lining is stitched into the shoe. I do love the shoe by the way"
- B: "No, I don't believe the lining is removable. I tried, and it did not budge."
- Crystal: "The lining is glued down, so I wouldn't remove it."
- Carolyn: "No"
- Judith: "Carole, i didn't wind up buying the shoe so I can't help you. Sorry. Judy"
Norma asked: I had surgery on my left foot it is a 9 wide, my right foot is a 9 1/2 med. They also did surgery on my left toes and I need a shoe that has a little extra room in the toes. I realize I will have to get a 9 1/2 wide. I just need the extra toe room. What shoes do you recommend? A soft loafer may work. Please advise.
- Elaine: "I purchased these shoes mid-March for my annual trip to NYC. It's not unusual for me to walk 3-4 miles a day. I wanted something comfortable, yet stylish. I absolutely loved this shoe. It's pretty true to size. If you need more "toe room", going with a wider width is a good bet. I think you'll be pleased."
- Patsy: "I bought a 10N and the toe area was not wide at all. I do not think this would be the shoe to fit your problem. They are very comfortable but no extra toe room. Sorry. P Young"
- Lenese: "These shoes are nice but I don't think these will work for you. They don't have enough space in the toe area for surgery. This would be better for you after your recovery. I hope it's a quick recovery."
- Priscilla: "The shoe was very nice but I had to return it. I wear a size 11 and Naturalizers always fit but this ran a little too short. You might want to try a 10 Wide"