Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joanne: "I needed a pair of flats that were both causal & dressy. They also came in narrow which I need."
- Patricia: "I wanted casual flats that could be worn with pants. the black foiled leather made them a little dressier which was perfect."
- Beverly: "They are so comfortable , and pretty..."
- Frances: "Design and size 4 available."
- Pat: "Love loafers and these are soft and good looking."
- Edith: "They had my size (4) and I liked the foiled leather. They dress up a normal loafer. Also they looked comfortable."
- guadalupe: "These shoes are great! very comfortable and i bought them very chip."
- Angeline: "liked them but did not fit."
- LILIA: "Liked the way they looked."
- Lauren: "I can always trust that Naturalizers will be comfortable all day long and this style can be casual or dressy!"
ELEANOR asked: DOES THIS SHOE RUN BIG, SMALL, NARROW OR WIDE? IS IT COMFORTABLE?
Carole asked: Is the lining removable?
Norma asked: I had surgery on my left foot it is a 9 wide, my right foot is a 9 1/2 med. They also did surgery on my left toes and I need a shoe that has a little extra room in the toes. I realize I will have to get a 9 1/2 wide. I just need the extra toe room. What shoes do you recommend? A soft loafer may work. Please advise.