Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- pauline: "comfort"
- DEBI: "I teach and this was a perfect choice to wear with slacks."
Jane asked: does this run big? I usually need a 9 wide
- Crystal: "No, fit to size"
- Nimisha: "Hi Jane. They are true to size & very comfortable. I can wear them all day. It feels like I have socks on. Love them. "
- M: "No it definitely runs as much as a full size smaller"
- Kathleen: "It does run wide. My other Naturalizer loafer style shoes are much tighter in the front. These are very comfortable, but a bit loose in the middle section of the shoe."
- Sofia: "Ordered black and taupe size 71/2 wide my true size . I have problem feet-- wore these to work and my feet did not hurt all day. Great shoe"
- Josefina: "This shoe doesn't run big. I'm a regular (not wide) size 6 and I found that the shoe is just a bit snug in the front. It's a really nice looking shoe and I plan to break it in. Am not wearing it for more than a couple of hours right now."
- Linda: "yes. also runs wide."
- Beth: "Hi Jane.. I bought a 6.5M and it's kinda snug around the toe area. Hopefully they stretch out. Hope this helps. :) Beth"
- Jill: "Mine were true to size -- fit like a glove. Not big. Very comfortable."
- Elaine: "9 wide was a little wide above the arch toward the middle of the shoe, other brands I'm an 8 1l2 wide though, so perhaps this shoe is a true 9 wide. Its pretty and comfy, so I kept it despite that little "gapping" issue."
- Judith: "No, it does not run big. I wear wides & this shoe was a little narrow."
- Linda: "Yes, it deos run a little big. I usually need a wide and this takes of this need."
- Beatrice: "It fits very comfortably. I got it in my regular size 7m"
- ANGELICA: "No, run normal....fit perfectly"
- Judith: "No. They actually run true to size. I wear a 71/2 and that's what I ordered. The fit was perfect."
- sherry: "It runs wide - I had to buy a narrow."
- Burrietta: "Yes"
- Kerri: "No they are true to size for me "
Daphne asked: Are these shoes true to size? I'm a size 7.5, narrow foot
- Ann: "No, I bought 2 pair in the same size at the same time, one was sized at least 1 size smaller and the other was sized 1 size too large?????? I don't understand why!"
- T: "yes this true size and very comfortable."
- Kaye: "The shoes are true to size for me. One thing I will mention is that the heel support is soft, compared to my other shoes, thus making the heel looser than I am accustomed with my other flat shoes. P.S. The leather is very soft and the shoes are very attractive."
- Helen: "I am also a 7 or 7.5 narrow, and these seem to run a little large, so if you're a true 7.5, they should fit you well."
- Connie: "They probably are true to size, however, I need a very narrpw fit on the heel and the heel is not narrow enough for me."
- Vicki: "Yes, my 8.5 M shoes were true to size. As with most of my shoes, there was a breaking-in period, but they were soon very comfortable in my usual size."
- Eizabeth: "They definitely are not! I am also a narrow, bought them in my size/narrow and returned them because they were still too wide."
Claudia asked: How close is the fit? I have a narrow foot. So mediums to do work and sometimes the narrow is still to wide at the heel.
- Lori: "For me the narrow was still too loose fitting all over."
- Rita: "I have not worn these as yet but they fit the best of any Naturalizer narrows I have bought. They don't seem to be wide at the heel. I think they will be very comfortable."
- Janeice: "I have the same issue. These are snug so far. I just received them in the mail so have not worn them, just tried them on. They do buckle a tiny bit between the toe and the heel when I walk. Other than that they seem very comfortable."
- diana: "I have a narrow foot and narrow heel and these shoes fit perfectly. They are new and I do wonder if, over time, they will stretch because the leather is very soft. Time will tell."
- Carolyn: "The fit is generous. I usually order WW, but this only came in W and it fits comfprtably, without pinching."