Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
elisa asked: Where can I find a 7.5 size?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Elisa, Unfortunately we are out of inventory in that size. You can always check your local store for your size availability. Please click the link below to find your nearest Naturalizer store: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Patricia asked: I usually wear a 9.5 N in a regular shoe and a 10 M in an athletic shoe. What size would you recommend?
- Mary: "I would get a 10, the athletic shoe size especially if you plan to wear socks with them. I ordered my regular size first, had to return and get next size up. That pair is not too big at all."
- Nancy: "9.5 N"
- Carole: "Patricia: I wear a 8.5 N in a regular shoe and a 8.5 M to 9 M in an athletic shoe, if the shoe can be tied as these can. Since you wear a 10 athletic shoe, you may want to get these in a ten also, however, they fit like a shoe, rather than an athletic shoe. I went with my regular shoe size length and I bought the 8.5 M for width in this shoe. You can pull the shoe strings tight enough to make the shoe narrower but the toes have plenty of room to move. I love these shoes and have received lots of complements on them as they are quite attractive. One other feature that has been great is that I was concerned that if they got wet in rain or damp grass that they would stain. They do not stain and dry looking just like new. I would recommend them. Good luck."
- maria eugenia: "Truthfully, I treat this like a regular shoe. If you take a narrow you might be able to get away with what you wear 9.5. However, if you want to wear lightweight socks with it or by itself, I would order your normal size in a medium to allow space for socks. I cannot wear them without thin trouser socks, or the toes will rub with the stitching section before it reaches the front. I wear a 9 medium and I would have ordered a 9.5 to allow more breathing space. My toes just come to the front edge. They are an unusual fit."
- Kate: "I wear a 7.5N and since this only came in medium width, took a chance. Length is right on for me with just under a qtr inch to spare at the toe. It is wide for me at the front but the back is narrow so I am not experiencing any slippage. There is room to tie them up narrow toward the front if you know what I mean. With socks, I am good to go and they are very comfortable and cute. They feel a little odd being wider in the front but I figure that will give me room for heated up feet. Tightening down on the laces, they are secure without rubbing."
- Mercy: "If this is your first time to try naturalizer products, my suggestion is for you to download the naturalizer sizing diagram and measure your foot. This way, you'll be able to order the right size. Base on my experience with naturalizer shoes, they are true to size. I hope this helps you in deciding what size to get."
- carolyn: "Hi there, These shoes seem pretty true to size. I ordered my usual size and they fit great. I hope you like them as much as I do."
- Lillian: "I don't know if I can be of much help. I wear 81/2 M in every style and these shoes fit perfectly, very comfortable. Possibly more of a "regular" shoe than an athletic shoe. Hope this helps."
- S: "I would get a 9.5 M."
- DONNA: "Patricia - I am a size 12 and the 12 fit be perfectly. Runs true to size."
- Elizabeth: "If you want to wear socks go with the 10."
- Kimberly: "I normally wear a 7.5 N and I ordered a 7.5 M and they fit perfect! I absolutely love these shoes. One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!"
- Laura: "This shoe definitely runs small/narrow in the toe. I ordered it to have a light summer color in a more stylish shoe than a gym shoe look. Love the look. I actually took them to a shoe repair and had them stretched, which worked. Not much arch in the shoe if that is important."
- jean: "I'd suggest a 9.5N. The shoe is loose enough for mid weight socks."