Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara T.: "I need a comfy pair of shoes for work that aren't actual sneakers. Plus, size 10-1/2 shoes are not so easy to find so I'm giving them a try. Hope they fit!"
- Carole A: "nice shoes and the shoes had good reviews"
- Susan: "for comfort, fun and practicality"
- Adela: "I am a warehouse manager and in my position need to walk a lot during the day. I like the color and flexibility."
- Susan: "Great casual shoes. Wonderful fit."
- Gwen: "I have a pair in tan. Like them SO MUCH, decided to buy the other color too!"
- D: "I needed new shoes to wear to work."
- katherine: "I like the look"
- Meghan: "CUTE"
- Alma: "I like the style and color. Different that run of the mill sneakers."
- Diane: "Looks like a comfortable walking shoe"
- J: "dressy sneaker"
- Sarah: "They're cute, different, leather."
- E: "really cute & look comfy"
- Sylvia: "They just look comfortable and cool to wear with jeans and chino pants. I will elaborate more once i receive my item"
- Carolyn: "Casual, comfort, leather should be endurable. Should go with most anything. They come in Wide--hard to find. Quality trustworthy brand should make for long lasting shoes."
- Barbara: "Like style and color, available in my size!!"
- maria: "color"
- camille: "like the style"
- Susan: "It's hard to find shoes in navy! Naturalizer shoes always fit me and are comfortable!"
- Connie: "Cute shoe and in a size 4.5"
- NANCY: "Loved them!"
J asked: Is wide width really wide enough to accomodate a bunion?
- Hi: "Problely, it is. it is depend on the personal foottoes"
- Victoria: "Hello J Wide width does help in certain shoes. I use to have a bunion problem myself a decade ago and I was willing to into my senior citizen age with my bunion feets but it became a problem when I couldn't wear my sneakers, which was my most comfortable shoewear. I had the surgery on both feet by consulting my foot doctor.. After the surgery I still buy wide width shoes just for that extra room in the front. These shoes I purchase the Tan color I didn't like it.. so I call Naturalizer and found out that the demin color which I prefer the stores were carrying it.. so I'll make an exchange on saturday.. These shoes are 11 medium which gives a little room in the front but not much.. hope this helps"
- Darlene: "No, they are not. As a matter of fact I think I need to stretch 1 of them to fit my foot better."
michelle asked: how come the picture in this question box has a very light blue shoe, while the catologue and the website main pic have a very pretty dark blue. i am very tempted to buy, especially with the bonus 20% off, but i dont want this light blue shoe at all. and i want to avoid paying return shipping charges cuz the main pics might be misleading. which blue is it? dark or light?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Michelle, We're very sorry for this image discrepancy. The correct image is the one in your catalog. Thank you for bringing this error to our attention, we're working to correct it. Thank you, Emily"
L asked: Does this shoe have shock absorption for arthritis?
- Autumn: "The Jolie is so comfortable and does have shock absorption. Very, very easy to wear. I can work all day and run errands and they are still comfortable and very, very cute! I may need to order the 2nd color!"
- Debra: "No."
- Regina: "The N5 system that is in these shoes makes you feel like you are walking on air. They have comfortable cushioning which reduces the pressure under the foot."
- Karla: "YES."
Kathy asked: I received the catalog in the mail and this pair of shoes looks nothing like ones in the catalog. Which one is correct?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kathy, The correct image of the Jolie in Spring Denim is the catalog image, please disregard the image on the website. We're working to correct this mistake, and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Our Apologies, Emily"
Norris asked: I've bought a few pairs of Naturalizer DeMetri oxfords, and the 8-1/2 M fit great (wish they hadn't been discontinued!) When I tried on Muse, the 8-1/2M was big, and I ended up getting an 8. I recently bought a pair of Bzees, and the 9 fit best! Now I have no idea what size to order for this shoe. It looks really cute, but don't know if they run big or small. Any advice?
- Martha: "I have found that all shoes are sized larger than they used to be. I never wore a 7 always a 71/2. Now especially with Naturalizer I choose a 7. they fit great and are comfortable."
- V: "Order the size you tell others you are. I am a 10 1/2 and I ordered a 10 1/2 and it is a very comfortable fit - in fact, perfect."
- Debra: "I would say they run a little big. I'm usually between a 9 and a 8-1/2 and the 8-1/2 fit comfortably. But that is true for the past pair of shoes I bought from Naturalizer. So I think they are running on the big size."
- Maria: "I bought the Jolie in bingo tan, usually my size is 6 and I bought 5.5 and they fit perfect. I love the shoes that I may bought the spring denim too. I think if you buy your size they will fit perfectly. Hope you enjoy them like I do."
- F: "I wear a 4B and when I buy European-sized shoes, they are always a bit big on my small foot. So from that perspective, they are small. Hope you get a response from someone with a larger foot so you can really figure it out. What I have been known to do is order two sizes and simply eat the return shipping cost. If money is major factor, of course, that may not work."
- Karla: "True to size."