Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lillian: "Good fit"
linda asked: I usually wear a 7AA in Naturalizer. Is this shoe true-to-size?
- Judith: "I wear size 8N which is what I bought. They fit me perfectly. Also, they are VERY comfortable. I am extremely please with this purchase."
- Linda: "I thought it was shorter in length to my normal shoe size"
- Pamela: "I wear 9AA and found this shoe to be true to size. Very comfortable fit!"
- Vilma: "Hello - Yes the shoe runs true to size. My shoes fit great, 6.5M. The shoe is very light weight. Has arch support, and very comfortable. I purchased the Taupe color. I hope this helps. Vilma"
- Diane: "Yes it was for me."
- Patricia: "i wear a 10AA and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I find the 10AA is true to size."
- Kay: "Yes it is true to size and very comfortable, in fact I have them on now! I have purchased three pairs of shoes so far from Naturalizer and I love all three, including a pair of heals and very well made, super comfort, and I will order more."
- Glenda: "I ordered a 7 medium and they appeared long to me altho fit ok. I imagine a AA would appear extra long!!"
- Blanche: "Yes, it fit my wide foot fine. Very comfortable."
- Margaret: "Hi, Linda For me the shoe is true-to-size. I wear a 9M though, but hopefully the narrow version is also true-to-size. BTW, it's a very comfy shoe!"
Carmen asked: I wear 5.5 wide an When will you carry my shoe side?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. At this time we only have one shoe available in this size. I have posted the link below. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0204005-3010301/Naturalizer/Black+Satin+Fabric/Kadie.aspx We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"
- karen: "How am I to know when u will carry her size. I do love the shoe. I bought it in 3colors"
- Elaine: "This is a coroperate question, I can't answer this one. Sorry"
- Dixlyn: "You will need to wait to get a wide because it is true to fit."