Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Rita asked: How wide are the mediums....I'm between medium and narrow?
- ANGELA: "My foot tends to run med- wide and fit perfect. If you tend to buy shoes narrow then you may also want to pruchase these in a narrow fit.. Love the shoes, I want to wear them all the time."
- Leslie I.: "It is true to size I am also between a medium and narrow and they fit just fine."
- Chris: "I wear an 8 Narrow. This shoe was plenty roomy even with socks. The shoes could use more padding inside the shoe bed."
- P: "I returned these unopened because I tried to stop the shipment the same day after I shopped in a store which carried them and I had ordered the wrong size and the ones in the store were too wide for my foot ."
- Marjorie: "I don't know the answer to your question because I bought wide."
- Jean: "These run a bit wide as well as long. If I were in between, I'd order a narrow. Hope this helps."
- Linda: "The width was just fine, I usually take a medium in all shoes. However, I typically order 4/12 Medium, The Julianne ran small, I had to send them back. I did not reorder the size 5 due to the cost of sending these shoes back and didn't want to take a chance on the 5 in case they did not fit."
- Kerry Woelfel: "I tried to wear the shoes with a thicker sock, but they were two tight. So I would assume they run between medium wide and narrow. They are perfect barefott or with thin socks. BTW, they are very comfortable!!"
- Bobbie: "I wear a narrow and am usually happy with Naturalizer's width sizing. For me it's a true narrow - not too tight or loose. It will probably loosen up. Try the narrow and if they are only a tiny bit snug, wear them with socks and or apply some shoe stretch.."
- Dorothy: "I find these to be a good fit in the width without any heal slippage. The toe is wider which does not cramp the toes. The heal is narrower which allows for the tighter fit with no slipping. The heal has a collar which also cradles the foot. Being in between a narrow and a medium in width, these shoes will fit very well."
- Vicki: "The medium isn't wide at all."
- Bindu: "I'm on the wider side and this one was very comfortable for me. If you are between wide and narrow i would recomend a wide for your size or naroow for .5 plus your size."
- C: "I bought my normal size 8.5 N and the shoe fits true to Naturslizer sizing. It's very comfortable and cute. I bought the navy ink color. "