Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maria: "color"
- L: "These shoes are an every-day classic."
- v: "looked comfortable. Have now worn them out and replaced with similar style. Good color for casual clothes."
- S: "Neutral color, go anywhere style in comfort."
- Marilyn: "Most comfortable summer shoe I've had in years. Love it."
- Elizabeth: "My friend was wearing them and I immediately loved them!!"
- Edith: "color and comfort"
violet asked: Is the wide width really wide?
- Mary Beth: "I bought the narrow width and they are comfortable"
- Mary: "Yes! I love these shoes. I have 2 pairs."
- Kate: "Narrow was true narrow so I would guess that wide would be similar - true wide."
- Rozanne: "I bought medium width and they are very wide. The shoe runs large."
vanessa asked: You all don't carry 10.5 w in any of your shoes you should consider the larger size and with of women?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"
Peggy asked: Does Naturalizer still carry Slim width? Narrow width is too wide for my heel.
- Kate: "These run a little narrower than normal narrow. You might be OK with this one."
- Kathy: "My feet are also very narrow. I have found it helpful to buy foam insoles to put in my shoes. It lifts my foot in the shoe and makes for a more snug fit. Putting heel liners in also can help."
- Theresa: "I don't think so...I have regular width on all of my shoes....I guess you would have to try them and then return them if they don't fit right."
Ruth asked: Arch support?
- Barbara: "The arch support in this shoe is not any different than in most shoes. If you definitely need a strong arch support, I would not say this is the shoe for you. It is, however, very comfortable, and looks great with many things. I normally wear a 5 medium, and had to get a 4 which fits very well. Good luck making a decision."
- judith: "No real arch support but will hold a light insert."
- Mary: "I thought they needed extra arch support, so I added a shoe insert from the drug store. Other wise I love this shoe!"
- L: "No real support. Nice shoe but definitely not for heavy duty strolling! (At least as far as I'm concerned!)"
- melissa: "Hi Ruth, There is some slight arch support in this shoe, but I found that they are roomy enough to insert my removable arch supports if I am going to wear them to do a lot of walking. I teach so I am always on my feet, but even without the arch supports, I am able to wear them for a full day."
- jill: "None"
- Maureen: "I haven't wore these shoes all day, but for the time I had them on, there was good arch support."
- Carol: "I have these shoes in turquiose too. The tan ones are a little loose on my foot but are still okay. I have worn them all day when on a shopping trip and they were very comfortable and my sensitive feet were fine. I was upset to find out they were made in China. I may have to rethink my relationship with Naturalized as I feel it is VERY necessary to support United States citizens in keeping the jobs here at home.:"
- Kathleen: "There isn't much arch support at all. I worried about that as well because I have flat feet. However, I find them to be comfortable. And, there is plenty of room for you to add an insole support."
- Cathy: "I wish I could help. I had to return this shoe due to the width. Even though I ordered the narrow, which is what I usually wear, it was too wide."
- Juanita: "No arch support and despite ordering a width of W they were too narrow so I returned them. They were "cute" but not for me."
- P: "Not really a lot of arch support. More of a casual type shoe - not good for a lot of walking. I got them mainly to go with capris & shorts as a slip on. More like a heavy duty moccasin."
- Jennifer: "There's no arch support, but I put a pair of arches that can be bought in any CVS or Walgreen store. I have flat feet so I always were arche support with my shoes. The shoes are still very comfortable, light, and soft. I'm very happy with my purchase. "
- Diana: "I returned these shoes because even though they were narrow they were still too wide. Also it had very little arch support."
Sally asked: Is the insole removable?
- MELINDA: "I'm not sure, but they were a half-size too big. I normally wear a 7 1/2 narrow and I should have ordered a 7."
- Theresa: "The insole is not removable....but they are very comfortable..having been wearing them since I got them ."
- Christina: "No, the insoles are not removable."
- Joan: "The best I can tell the insole is not removable. But I must tell you that the fit, for me, is not good. I wear a size 9 but there is approximately 3/4 of an inch difference between the back of my heel and the shoe."
- Patricia: "The insole would be removable. Extremely comfortable"
- Suzanne: "no it is not"
- stacy: "No, the soles are not removeable. "
- J: "Not really. You could pull it out but I cannot think why one would want to. Additional hint: I always wear a size 8.5 but size 8 was the right size for me. I think this shoe runs rather large."